December Daily 2019

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lolwlias

Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
Cadyville, NY
I've tried DD in the past & failed miserably (only completing a few days). I am actually up to day 20 with my 2019 December Daily. I'm so proud of myself. This year I watched a LOT of YouTube videos for inspiration & joined a FB group. It really helped to keep me motivated.

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
That's awesome! I only made it to Day 5 in December but have notes, photos, and bits and pieces to finish it off. I'll get to it...eventually. Are you in the December Daily with Ali Edwards FB group?

Reactions: luludou

Lolwlias

Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
Cadyville, NY
That's awesome! I only made it to Day 5 in December but have notes, photos, and bits and pieces to finish it off. I'll get to it...eventually. Are you in the December Daily with Ali Edwards FB group?

Yes. I am also a part of the December Daily Inspiration Group-Anything Goes. :)

Reactions: PamelaG

homemade4me

MHH Member
Jun 30, 2020
San Diego County
I bought a December Daily 2019 kit on HSN earlier this year and plan to work on it for this year.

I recently found a you tube video made by a Creative Memories consultant in Canada who mentions Ali Edwards as the originator of December Daily. She shows how to make a small DIY Christmas album out of just scrapbook paper. it was called Merry and Bright Christmas.......

I am going to start on a few of those for my families fall birthday gifts that they can add their pictures to.

I really appreciate all these talented scrappers, I am only good at scraplifting........!

Her site is organizedandcreativemom.com

Laurie

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
Thanks for sharing - I love her channel! I am happy to find a Creative Memories You Tuber as well. I subscribe to quite a few December Daily crafters but most of them are VERY creative, way beyond my level but I will occasionally scraplift an idea from them. I just love looking at their creativity.