Thanksgiving 2019

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Gidget, What an exciting theme. Enjoy the memories.

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
How was everyone's Thanksgiving???

We had a great time with family! DS was in heaven petting all the cats and feeding the horses :)

We got home about 5PM - I baked some cookie dough I had prepped in the fridge and then passed out on the couch! LOL

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
We had guests arrive at 2:45 pm, an hour and 15 minutes early. It was a little tricky getting dressed and then getting all the food out warm. All in all, it was a nice Thanksgiving dinner.

Everyone left by 8:45 pm. I finished up the dishes and then promptly set out my clothes, shopping list, and coupons for the next morning. I set the alarm for 5:30 am and hit the first store a little after 6 am.

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
Oh my!!! Can you believe it???

I saw that Walmart, Target, Best Buy and Kohls at least will be closed on Thanksgiving Day this year. Which I am TOTALLY fine with - I guess this will be a little perk of the whole pandemic if we see a reverse in the trend of Thanksgiving sales starting earlier and earlier.

I was starting to worry if they were going to start BF sales in store on Wednesday! LOL

But I'm glad employees will be able to stay home and have their holiday!!! And I won't have to decide between turkey coma, decorating and nabbing a deal! Not that deal nabbing was much of a temptation really!

I just really hope - all fingers and toes crossed - that we are able to visit family as usual for the holiday instead of skipping and doing Zoom meeting like we had to for Easter...we'll see!!!

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
Old Marley, I don't think it's too early to decorate for fall if it's what you want to do! I think a few others have mentioned started to decorate already.