2009 eLfCaPaDeS of Skeeter, Elvin and Trixie

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

momiilu

Retire Member
Oct 25, 2008
Minnesota
www.myspace.com
2009 AND 2010 eLfCaPaDeS of Skeeter, Elvin and Trixie

Our magic elves arrived last night

Skeeter Jingle Peppermints is our elf From last year

at the end of the holiday season last year my middle son (6) saw the elf that is just like the magic elf my mom has in a store so I had to make up a story about how sometimes Santa puts elves up for adoption and those elves get to decide if they want to be part of Santa's Magic Elf Program or not.
My middle DS addopted Elvin Jingles

And My DD (4) adopted her elf from a garage sale this summer. Miss Trixie

Santa wrote a letter telling the kids that Elvin and Trixie have been working very hard in Santa's E.I.T. Program (Elves in Training) and that they will be graduating this comming friday, and that their final grade will depend on how well they behave their first week as magic elves.

Their first night here they set up the kids' mini christmas trees, Elvin got all tangled up in the lights, Trixie put her magic Christmas fairy from her grammy on my daughters tree and Skeeter was riding the trains on my ds 11's tree. They brought with them little mini scrapbooks that I got for 50 cents last year.

Tonight they will be setting up some printable play sets from http://family.go.com/entertainment/pkg-disney-prep-and-landing/ and leaving a note telling the kids to be sure and watch Prep & Landing tomorrow night on ABC.

The kids all wrote notes to their elves tonight so they will be answering those tonight as well.

My SIL and I also decided to set up a facebook group of our elfcapades this year so that our family and friends can be part of the elf magic fun!

You can find it by searching
HoLiDaY eLfCaPaDeS

Last edited:

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
Very Cute!!! Thanks for sharing!

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Love the pics! Kids are so impressed by that Christmas magic. :)

momiilu

Retire Member
Oct 25, 2008
Minnesota
www.myspace.com
'09 eLfCaPaDeS Day 2

Please go ahead and use any ideas that I share!

This morning the kids woke up to find their elves all in their sliegh by the trees, The kids had written them letters asking questions before bed last night so they had the letter with their answers by the sleigh.

Then this afternoon, my DD4 and I had some errands to run and then we had to pick up the boys from school, when we walked in our door They could hear Christmas music blaring out of the computer, and the elves were at the desk with a message on the screen to remind the kids to watch Prep & Landing.

My printer ran out of ink last night so I didnt get a chance to print off the stuff I wanted to :( But this worked just as well!

momiilu

Retire Member
Oct 25, 2008
Minnesota
www.myspace.com
'09 eLfCaPaDeS Day 3

12/02/09
The kids woke this morning to find their elves sleeping under the tree, Elvin had written a letter to Preston telling him that he found the perfect sleeping bag.. Preston's lunch bag!! The one Mrs Claus made him is a bit small, she had gotten his measurements wrong :) Elvin also snuck into Preston's Back Pack and found three Christmas books, he said he read one to Skeeter and Trixie before bed and that he loves to be read to too, He said he thought Preston did a wonderful job reading his homework last night. He also left Preston a few jokes to read on the back of his note.

Q: Why does Santa have 3 gardens?
A: so he can HO-HO-HO

Q: What do you get when you cross a snowman and a vampire?
A: FROSTBITE

Q: What do you call Frosty the snowman in May?
A: A Puddle

Q: What do snowmen eat for breakfast?
A: Snowflakes

momiilu

Retire Member
Oct 25, 2008
Minnesota
www.myspace.com
eLfCaPaDeS Day 4

12/3/09

Tonight the elves were so excited for the kids to hurry up and get to bed, they knew that their favorite thing was waiting for them outside.. SNOW, First snow of December, just a light dusting... BUT enough to make a snowman.. of course the first one they brought in melted before they could even get it over by the trees so they decided to be sneaky and make one out of cottonballs, then they rolled him in some of their magic snow from in their sleeping bags to keep him nice and cool and prevent any melting.

They left a note for the kids praising Z for working so hard on cleaning his room before bed tonight and Thanking Preston and Eliana for bringing them to school with them to show off to their friends.

I get the feeling these crazy elves have a bit of a "SHOW OFF" streak in them!!

momiilu

Retire Member
Oct 25, 2008
Minnesota
www.myspace.com
Skeeter, Elvin & Trixie's 2009 eLfCaPaDeS Day 5

12/4/09

Trixie Skeeter and Elvin discovered DS11's pokemon cards, they were pretty wowed by the fact that he had SOOOO Many Pokemon friends and they all sent him these cool Christmas cards.. They were a little sad that none of the "Christmas Cards" were very Merry at all.....?

ROFLMBO.. My kids were laughing up a storm over this....

momiilu

Retire Member
Oct 25, 2008
Minnesota
www.myspace.com
Skeeter, Elvin & Trixie's 2009 eLfCaPaDeS Day 6

12-04-09
Our Elf Crew wrote out a long riddle for the kids to find in the morning to send us out on a day of adventourus FUN!! We are first going to a Candy-Cane Scavanger Hunt, then to Lowes to build wooden Gingerbread houses, and maybe to home depot to build little wooden wagons, then home to make our yearly gingerbread houses, and ending the night making paper shoes to set out for St Nicholas!

momiilu

Retire Member
Oct 25, 2008
Minnesota
www.myspace.com
eLfCaPaDeS Day 6/7

12/5/09
My Kids had a blast today following the clues from the elves on our adventurous day!!

If you'd like to see pictures and read the clues they are on my facebook group eLfCaPaDeS

I'm not sure if this link will work but you can try it! http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=164019&id=694821788&l=0c29d15319

12/6/09
~Day 6~
12/6/09
The Elves set up a race track in our living room and hopped in the wagons the kids built at Home Depot to race while all of their new friends (The kids beanie babies, webkins and other small animals) Cheered them on as fans!

Last edited:

momiilu

Retire Member
Oct 25, 2008
Minnesota
www.myspace.com
2009 HoLiDaY eLfCaPaDeS of Skeeter, Elvin & Trixie days 7-9

12/6/09

The elves brought the kids a giant activity/coloring book, they colored them a picture and left a note for them to color some too to decorate the house

12/7/09

Last night the elves got into the remaining candy canes from the Candy Cane Hunt the kids did on Saturday, they left a big stack of wrappers behind!

12/8/09

Tonight the elves brought the kids a new DVD, Santa Buddies. They invited the kids' dogs to preview the movie with them.

They left a note saying they searched the whole house but could not find any popcorn but they did find a stash of Candy in moms dresser, and thought that candy bones would be a great treat for them and their new friends while they watched the movie

Tomorrow they will be found with our walmart shopping bag filled with supplies for baking goodies this weekend with Great Grandma!