2014 Words.

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
I love how everyone is reporting that they have done well with their words so far.

Mary, that's great that you've realized giving time for yourself can be a good thing. Someone (maybe Diedra?) talked several years ago about how important it is to take care of ourselves since we're who takes care of our families. That includes our mental health, so if having more time to create makes you feel better, that's important.

I, also, love that we feel comfortable to "take some time off" from it realizing that we can come back to it as circumstances change our current situations. As SN often says, Baby Steps and Real Life sets in. Recognizing that taking time off doesn't mean failure is needed so we don't give up. We've still got time to work on our words and get ready for the holidays.

Still being tenacious about the house, but I want to be tenacious on - weight loss and eating more healthy. That may be what I tackle next year, will have to think of a word to go with that goal.

Keep up the good work, everyone. Don't give up!

AnnieClaus

Premiere Member
Nov 6, 2007
Southern Arizona
Last part of the year- how is your "word" for 2014 going?

I feel I have done well with "Space."

Some weeks better than others.....

Annie

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Annie, I personally think that you have made more Space for your self this year. I don't think that you are a frantically busy as you have been in the past.

I am still working on my word. I certainly tend to Complete more than I used to. I have hit a lot of the goals that I set myself for this year.
I still need to work on a few things but overall I am pleased.