2017 Christmas In July Swap

Discussion in 'Swap Rules, Swap Proposals, Current Swaps' started by Lana, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

Michelle, I am still trying to decide!!!! I will pick one out and then think no! I am always still second guessing it when sending packages out!

2. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

How is everyone coming with their ornaments? I have narrowed it down but yet again!!!!!!

3. MinnieCo

MinnieCo Active Member

I'm still on choice one..but funny thing is my brother lives with me and he's very "craftsy" and loves creative stuff like me. He helps me with ideas some years, including the beaded cookie cutters I did one time. Well he constantly buys stuff and is like..HERE you can use these for your ornament swaps. and I constantly remind him of the other 5 projects we've already talked about. I feel like some times we're planning 3 years out for CIJ ornament swaps..LOL

4. Miss JoDee

Miss JoDee Member

Hoping to finish by the end of the week and getting them in the mail. We shall see.

5. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

It is such a BIG decision!!!!!!!

I think I have it and will start to get supplies. Of course I choose the one that I have to get for besides using up some stuff I have!

6. MinnieCo

MinnieCo Active Member

Good for you Lana!! I'm still over here procrastinating...Maybe I'll go pull my stuff out right now!!