2017 Christmas In July Swap

Discussion in 'Swap Rules, Swap Proposals, Current Swaps' started by Lana, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

No problem Michelle! Still have one more box to come. More exciting to wait huh?

2. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

Michelle, got your envelope. Thank you!

The last package was put into the mail last night, to come to me!!!

3. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

I received the last box last night. By the time I received it, was to late to get items out today. Post Office only open about 2 hours on Saturday. THEY WILL BE GOING OUT ON MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :)

4. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

All the gifts are out of the boxes, Allen is packing them and I just finished the addresses for all except Jessicas. Allen will mail them out in the a.m.!!! PLEASE PLEASE REMEMBER WHEN YOU OPEN THEM DO NOT MENTION THE ITEMS OR POST PICTURES ON HERE, FACEBOOK OR YOUR BLOGS UNTIL WE KNOW THAT JESSICA GOT HERS!!!!!!! THANK YOU!

5. MrsSoup

MrsSoup Well-Known Member

Lana, you guys don't have to wait for me. I really don't know how long it may be. They said that we are at the top of the list for housing so it could be a week or it could be longer from the time we get on the island which won't be until the 19th. If y'all want to go ahead please do!

Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
  6. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

Packages were mailed this morning.

I have just sent you all your tracking numbers.

I did it under conversation.

Let me know when you get yours.

I will be looking at the amounts shortly after I do dishes, iron my great aunts clothes and do some bill pays so will see what I owe people and if I do the amounts will be sent out.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2017
  7. ejagno

ejagno Well-Known Member

Woohoo, it says mine should be here on Thursday. Thanks for all of your hard work on this and tell hubby we appreciate his help too.

8. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

3 people are getting alittle back. Be SURE you cash the checks! One was right on, one a quarter off, one alittle off and then Jess is yet to go.

I missed Diedra, Jane and Shannon who had been with us since the start. P.A. had been in it the last couple of years and then Annie and Becky were in it a couple yrs. way back.

9. missjane

missjane Well-Known Member

I just couldn't get my head around an idea this year. Maybe next year... Hope you all enjoy it, though. It's so fun and I love seeing everyone's creativity. Please post pictures after Jessica gets hers!

10. tanya

tanya Well-Known Member

I would have loved to have been in but postage is just too ridiculous.

Katrina- want to have our own next year???

11. Miss JoDee

Miss JoDee Active Member

Package came today!
    Thanks Lana and Allen for making it work so well.

12. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

Exciting-----Santa is getting around with some early packages!

Thanks for letting me know Jody.

13. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

You can open your box whenever you want! At the beginning we went on a chat site and opened them all together but so hard to get everybody at the same time so open when you want to! Don't tell Jess what anything is!

14. PamelaG

PamelaG Active Member

My package arrived today! Wow, what amazing creations - I will treasure them. Can't wait for next year's swap - hope we get a record number of participants, I'd love to have an MHH tree!

Merry Christmas in July!

tanya likes this.
  15. ejagno

ejagno Well-Known Member

Got my package today and absolutely love the care and creativity in each package. DH just laughed as I was like a little kid on Christmas morning. The grandkids came this afternoon and are adamant about these being for the tree I always put up in their room. I don't quite know how to tell them that I'm rather selfish with my personal gifts. LOL

PamelaG and tanya like this.
  16. MinnieCo

MinnieCo Well-Known Member

I opened mine yesterday and loved what I received.

PamelaG likes this.
  17. Miss JoDee

Miss JoDee Active Member

Opened mine and found a treasure trove of friends with lots of talent! Thank you all so much for participating.

PamelaG likes this.
  18. GrammaDeb

GrammaDeb Member

Received my box. Oh my goodness! What beautiful ornaments!! You ladies are so talented!!!

19. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

Kim and then Jess to go. Kim is still awaiting her box.