30 Days of Thankful: Day 3

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
I'm thankful that I can go to the polls and vote for whoever I want!

It means I live in a free country!

Lolwlias

Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
Cadyville, NY
I am thankful to have my daughter & her husband who live here & help me.
My sil helps with computer stuff. Yesterday my dad bought a booster for the internet & sil set it up so everyone has a good signal.
Dd cooked dinner, did the clean-up & plans to fix dinner again tonight for all of us. <3
Some days after work I am wiped out. Having them here to share in the burden is great.
She often worries what will happen when she moves out & who will help me. I tell her it is not her responsibility to worry about that. She has to do what is beneficial to her, not worry about me.

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
Today I am thankful that we have free healthcare through the military. DS had x-rays and labwork done yesterday and I got several prescriptions for my sinus infection and we don't have to pay a dime for any of it. I am also thankful that I think the antibiotics are already kicking in because I was able to get some sleep last night without much pain.

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
I am thankful for a way to communicate with my children every day. I can't imagine having to wait weeks for letters to arrive just to find out if my children are okay.

snowlvr

Retire Member
Oct 14, 2007
Western North Carolina
I am thankful for y'all-you get me!! So nice to have a place where Christmas crazy is the norm
:snowman:

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
I am thankful for the school system our children attend, their teachers and administrators. It really was one of the best things we've done for our children.

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
I am thankful for tacos...yes tacos for dinner...but also for the fact that we have food to eat...and are very blessed that we do!

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Thankful I was able to go out at noon and walk normally (no foot problems) and just feel good.