30 Days of Thankful

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
I'm doing 30 Days of Thankful....both on Facebook and as an index card a day art project....but it would be great to do it here at MHH too.

However to pull it off I'd need your help.

Starting November first we will start a thread each day to focus on being thankful. I was reading how the biggest addiction is "complaining" and when you think about it...people are pretty addicted to whining, complaining and focusing on the negatives.

Here's where your help comes in....I have a lot of stressors in life right now and just cannot get on the boards as much as I would like....I need people to join in and start the daily Thankful threads.....

We can use the following format for the thread title.

30 Days of Thankful Day One
30 Days of Thankful Day Two
30 Days of Thankful Day Three

So if you get here early and no one has started the daily thread please scroll down and make sure you haven't "missed it" and if its not there....please start the one for that current day.

Let's make November a happy thankful month by focusing on the good things in our lives!

:turkey2:

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
I plan to try and get up earlier in November. I hope I can get in on this some mornings.
Great job, Ginger!

Lolwlias

Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
Cadyville, NY
I'm in. I do this every year on fb beginning Nov 1.
I went through a real rough patch in my life a while back & I was so guilty of being the complainer.
Being grateful keeps me from spiraling downward.

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
What a sweet idea, Ginger. And I know ... that this is for me!