are we doing the elf exchange letters again this year?

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

nicurn92

MHH Member
Sep 25, 2008
I enjoyed that last year and even dd thought it was amusing that the elves were getting mail at our house. :) perhaps we could do it again? maggie

Mouse2

Retire Member
Jun 29, 2011
London, United Kingdom
Sounds like a great idea. I am in the UK, so it may not be practical unless I post it start of December.

nicurn92

MHH Member
Sep 25, 2008
Sounds like a great idea. I am in the UK, so it may not be practical unless I post it start of December.

that would be fine, I think I had people in australia last year sending my elves letters. :) figured I would bring it up now so that everyone who wanted to could play regardless of where they live. :)

yummy-mummy-amy

Retire Member
Dec 8, 2008
cambs, UK
i'm in the uk and i sent cards from my elves to various parts of the uk, australia, usa and holland. i'm definately up for it again. my boys thought it was great and we had to hang the E cards in a seperate place to all the family ones.

i will have to go in "the box" and get address book out (yes the Es have their own) and add the names i have on here and hopefully the owners can confirm if still at same address etc.

JeniferDwn

MHH Member
Jul 21, 2010
Florence SC
www.jeniferdwn.blogspot.com
Count my elf gang in! We had cards from UK and Australia. I'll be glad to send cards to elves anywhere. Would it be too much trouble for everyone to exchange pictures of the elves? My kids ( and me) would love to see everyone's elves!

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
I'll do it too!

JeniferDwn

MHH Member
Jul 21, 2010
Florence SC
would it be possible to set up a private area/thread where we could just post our address and be able to pull up everyone elses there too? The inbox gets full too easy. Everyone in the swap could see it all, but noone else could see our address. Or maybe do it by email? I'd be glad to get all the addresses and send a list of all addresses to each person in the swap. Just an idea.

nicurn92

MHH Member
Sep 25, 2008
I think that's a great idea. maggie

would it be possible to set up a private area/thread where we could just post our address and be able to pull up everyone elses there too? The inbox gets full too easy. Everyone in the swap could see it all, but noone else could see our address. Or maybe do it by email? I'd be glad to get all the addresses and send a list of all addresses to each person in the swap. Just an idea.

yummy-mummy-amy

Retire Member
Dec 8, 2008
cambs, UK
photo shoot = once kids are back at school!!!

yummy-mummy-amy

Retire Member
Dec 8, 2008
cambs, UK
hi,

can i check that the following elve's still exist and the address of last year is the same etc as i have them in address book for my elves:

elwyn elf - australia
jingle & jangle - ashburn VA, USA - ------yes
jingle & jangle elfkins - australia
allen family elves (all 11) - USA -----i know these do!!!

Last edited:

nicurn92

MHH Member
Sep 25, 2008
hey, yup the elves are still located at the ashburn, va address... they have pals now. :)

maggie

JeniferDwn

MHH Member
Jul 21, 2010
Florence SC
Happy Monday everyone......so far I have addresses from the following:
sloanmama
cindasnow
yummy mummy amy
mouse2
nicurn92

If anyone else has sent something to me, I have not rec'd it. Please resend. I will be sening out the list around the middle of Oct if everyone agrees that they will have enough time to get the cards out. If not, let me know when you think would be better. we can even wait until the first of November if you think that's better.