are we doing the elf exchange letters again this year?

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

yummy-mummy-amy

Retire Member
Dec 8, 2008
cambs, UK
i sent cards on the 2nd or 3rd dec last year from the uk, and those in usa and aus got them about 10days later.

end of oct, begining nov but no later than nov 10th just incase royal mail being stupid!!!

Mouse2

Retire Member
Jun 29, 2011
London, United Kingdom
I have not done this before. Can I just have a outline of what others expect to receive.
Thanks

yummy-mummy-amy

Retire Member
Dec 8, 2008
cambs, UK
I have not done this before. Can I just have a outline of what others expect to receive.
Thanks

hi,

last year we just sent each other's elves a card from our own elves, a few added a photo of the elves.

my kids thought it was great that other elves knew where our elves were staying over christmas. x

Mouse2

Retire Member
Jun 29, 2011
London, United Kingdom
hi,

last year we just sent each other's elves a card from our own elves, a few added a photo of the elves.

my kids thought it was great that other elves knew where our elves were staying over christmas. x

Thank you. That helps a lot. It is what I expected, but I just wanted to make sure that I do not disappoint any of the children.

yummy-mummy-amy

Retire Member
Dec 8, 2008
cambs, UK
hi,

can i ask what everyone is using as a background for the photos? i dont know what to use. :(

yummy-mummy-amy

Retire Member
Dec 8, 2008
cambs, UK
well i took hoto against my velvet dress and have made cards on vistaprint, only get 10 free but i can either scan them and make own or put another order on next week.

nikkinoonoo

Retire Member
Oct 20, 2011
Greeting from UK

Hi there - found this via another site when I was looking for new ideas for my elves this year! I introduced ours last Xmas and my children talk about them all year!!!

Could I join in in the posting cards? I did a couple of local ones here in the UK but if we could get some from abroad that would be wonderful

My email in nikkifrancoise73@hotmail.com

yummy-mummy-amy

Retire Member
Dec 8, 2008
cambs, UK
Hi there - found this via another site when I was looking for new ideas for my elves this year! I introduced ours last Xmas and my children talk about them all year!!!

Could I join in in the posting cards? I did a couple of local ones here in the UK but if we could get some from abroad that would be wonderful

My email in nikkifrancoise73@hotmail.com

if you send your details to jeniferdawn she is collecting a list names etc.

JeniferDwn

MHH Member
Jul 21, 2010
Florence SC
www.jeniferdwn.blogspot.com
Hi, nikkinoonoo, just send me an email to jeniferdwn@aol.com and tell me your name on here, along with your elves names and your mailing address. I'll add you to the list. And please put something in the subject line like elf mail so I'll know it isn't junk email! thanks!

modnm

Retire Member
Nov 20, 2010
Toowoomba QLD
Hi everyone.. back again.. we will have 2 more elves with us this year in Australia.. Jingle and Jangle will be joined by Holly and Berry.

modnm@yahoo.com for those to email me some addresses for cards

We are going on Holiday from the 26th Nov.. going to florida .. Disney here we come.. until the 18 th dec.. So the Elves are going to have to make an appearance on the plane a bit earlier than expected!
We will post our cards out on 25th they should arrive with everyone at the beginning of december

Michelle:elf2:

yummy-mummy-amy

Retire Member
Dec 8, 2008
cambs, UK
well i managed to make photo xmas cards on vista print, they look really cool. i just hope i have enough for the elves on here and the uk site. x