Christmas in July 2010

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Christmas in July 2010.....will be here before you know it....so stick around Magical Holiday Home for July.....and see what all we have in store for you....fun and games, recipes and give aways......COMING SOON.....About MID JUNE.....I will activate the old Christmas in July Forum and you can read the stuff from the past couple fo years....so many good ideas stored there!!!

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
I can't wait gingerbug!!! CiJ is one of my favorite things about the summer!

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
Me too...LOVE IT!

XmasInBama

Retire Member
Nov 9, 2009
I love CIJ! Can't wait!! Been off the posts for awhile, we had 2 deaths in the family, and then I was in a car wreck in March, broke my c7 and was out for 6 weeks! Back in full force now!

housewife2

Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
va
cant wait . thanks. they put holiday stuff out end of july at cracker barrel

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
This thread is certainly a bright spot! (Thank you, Gingerbug!) And - it will be so much fun to read those old threads - when you activate them in mid-June!

XmasInBama -- this HAS been a rough time for you! It's wonderful that you are here, now!

Christmas In July. Christmas is one of my MOST favorite things in the world. And July is one of my LEAST favorite things. Hhhhmmmm.

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Pooh......I am very sorry to say that when I looked at the archived Christmas in July forum....almost none of the data made the transition when we had the board crash.....soooo......looks like we are starting fresh in 2010.....it's disappointing I know but many people wrote about crafts etc on their blogs so I will try looking up some of that information and setting up a links thread to get us motivated.....as we move through June!!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Starting fresh is fine Gingerbug. We will all be on the same page when it comes to celebrating CIJ. I am so looking forward to it. I love being able to have a hot Christmas with all the trimmings.

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
This year, Christmas In July will be a rich and rewarding experience -- for all of us! We LOVE Christmas! And WE can have huge amounts of Christmas fun -- during July! And we do not have to impose on anybody -- or trouble anybody who doesn't want to think about Christmas -- in July! Becuse we have beloved, cherished friends -- here at MHH -- who will celebrate with us -- all month!

PLUS -- We will be able to have a huge celebration in June, 2010! Why? Because -- Gingerbug is sponsoring a month-long celebration of our Christmas Notebooks! This is SO GREAT! Because each Christmas Notebook is our own INDIVIDUAL roadmap to Christmas -- for that year! We print out the forms that WE want to use! And it really makes us think realistically about Christmas 2010 -- to write down plans and goals and dreams.

Hurray for us! I LOVE fun! And this IS going to be fun!

Santa_Elf

Retire Member
Oct 29, 2007
Wylie, TX (NE of Dallas)
Can't wait for CIJ.

Ginger - even without the old forums, this sight with all our creative and crafty people will soon have everyone thinking and our minds will be buzzing with wonderful ideas.

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Santa Elf you are right about that...there's a ton of creative people here!

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
I am so excited this is my first CiJ here. I know that sometimes Lifetime chanel will have CiJ movies and such also.

pixiestick

Santa's Elves
Nov 20, 2007
Yeah!

I just got one of the Gooseberry Patch Christmas books from the library this past week.

angel-love

Retire Member
Jan 10, 2008
Although I am sad about the past CIJ archives crashing:( I am soooo looking forward to the new CIJ activities! It will be fun seeing the new ideas and suggestions!! I just can't wait!

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
I was just chatting with one of my girlfriends this past weekend about CIJ this year!

Since it is on a Sunday this year we are thinking of doing a Christmas themed brunch - maybe each having dough for a new cookie recipe pre made and ready to bake...

There was some talk of trying out a new drink recipe (instead of mimosas) :)

Of course, there is never any doubt that we'll have QVC on in the background! I can't wait!

beccaw

Retire Member
Jul 22, 2009
I'm really looking forward to CIJ this year. I haven't done much in previous years, but it will be a great time to get myself all up to date, especially with the stocking stuffers I keep picking up. I probably have enough already! :)