Christmas in July 2016 - day 9

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Any Christmas fun going on?

I finally got to see the comments on my blog... I usually check in from work and I can't acces the blogger page because access is denied. works from home. Thanks for the comments.

Day 9 - christmas sweaters!

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
DD19 and I may watch more Hallmark movies tonight. That's about it for our Christmas fun today. I was a Fred's today, though, and saw some neat little cars I may get for DGSs stockings. I'll have to write it down so I won't forget.

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
My arms and shoulders are turning red as a Santa hat. lol

Does that count?

tanya

Premiere Member
Jan 8, 2012
I was going to watch Eloise At Christmas- one of my absolute fave movies. But I got side tracked and watched The Princess Diaries 2 instead- must have been having a return to teen evening! So I will watch it tonight instead!

I did order some things from ebay- but Im not sure what will happen. I was not paying attention and when I hit the purchase now button through paypal I forgot to change the payment to my current card- an old one is still registered! I need to remove it but keep forgetting! I have done this before but can't remember exactly how to fix it. Im sure that paypal will send me an email when the transaction does not go through. I think thats what they did before and I just changed the payment method- oh well! It will sort itself out eventually!