Christmas in July 2017

Discussion in 'Christmas in July' started by PamelaG, Apr 11, 2017.

1. PamelaG

PamelaG Active Member

Sometimes when you have something else going on, it is tough to plan time for CIJ. Maybe put a Christmas CD in your car, or read a chapter or two of a Christmas book when you can, or even have a decoration or two at your desk or somewhere else to remind you to think CIJ thoughts when you can? It's really all about looking ahead to December when it's supposed to be less busy in July but I know that's not always the case!

Lolwlias likes this.
  2. Minta

Minta Active Member

What about a CIJ breakfast?

PamelaG and festivefun like this.
  3. AuntJamelle

AuntJamelle Well-Known Member

In the past I have preferred to make plans with a girlfriend to test out recipes while letting Christmas movies play in the background. If I can't do that with someone else, I have also done it myself. Hoping to be able to watch QVC CIJ special this year - we don't have cable anymore but DH mentioned recently that we have some sort of thing now that will let us watch that channel...will have to ask him again!

Minta likes this.
  4. Miss JoDee

Miss JoDee Member

AJ give your outdoor family dinner a Christmas theme.

Minta, PamelaG and festivefun like this.
  5. PamelaG

PamelaG Active Member

Christmas in July 2017 Themes going up on a new thread - looking forward to hearing all about everyone's celebration. There will be a daily thread each day in July where you can post your activities or a link to your blog if you're a blogger. If you're new to Christmas in July, let us know if you have any questions.

Minta likes this.
  6. luludou

luludou Well-Known Member

I'm working on my CIJ blogposts today :)

Minta and PamelaG like this.