Christmas prep for you!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I am trying to schedule a few appointments for myself before Christmas and was wondering what we all schedule this month.

I need my nails done and I am so overdue for a pedi. I will be wearing sandals on Christmas day and really need my toes to shine.:)
I am overdue for a haircut and colour but do not know if I will find time between now and the 25th.

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
I have blood work tomorrow and my physical onTuesday, Dentist on Friday.
Monday will be a play day a friend and I going to a quaint village of tourist shops that's very festive at Christmastime. I will be looking for ornaments for the kids, however I have a feeling it will be a little pricey. It is the holiday fun with a friend that I am going for so if nothing bought then it's $ saved.
I just got my hair done so am doing okay there. I do need to find out if I can get they the Nutcracker panel for dgd4 if not Gma is in trouble. I should check online and just order it.

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
I'm going to Bunco next weekend. That's really about it. I would love to buy some hair products to try and get a trim but not sure if that will happen. I need a pedicure but my heel is cracked open so I can't go. I'll have to do it myself.

What I really want/need to do is get the family dressed and out to the beach with my tripod so I can attempt to take family photos. If they turn out i'll be happy, if not then i'll hire someone. But I have to try for myself first. :)

tanya

Premiere Member
Jan 8, 2012
I schedule: hair colour and trim, nails and pedicure, wax appointment, massage and although not technically for me- a full car clean and detail. These are not just for Christmas though- I have these done through the year. I book the next appointment as I finish the last one so its already in the schedule.

jollykelly

Premiere Member
Feb 22, 2015
Lehigh Valley, Pa
Though technically not for me, I book an appointment at the groomers for my dogs. Usually I do it myself (bath and nails) but at Christmas it is one less thing I have to do, plus they always smell better then when I give them the bath.

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
I really need to just get in for a haircut! What I really want is to schedule a massage! I have a $10 off gift certificate on the fridge just waiting to be used!

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
I have a haircut and highlights scheduled for the week after Christmas, during the break from school. I already did my dr. and dentist visits over Thanksgiving break.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I have an appointment for nails tomorrow. Dogs have been groomed and shaved for the summer to help them cope with the heat.
Not sure if I will find time to get hair cut before Christmas, might be early in the new year.