Cinderella Party for 3 yo

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
I'm planning a Cinderella party for dd's 3rd birthday. I found really cute paper goods, but need ideas for treat bags and a cake. There will be a mix of boys and girls at the party.

Thanks for any ideas.

Lisa

Noelsmommy

Santa's Elves
Hi Lisa!

In December I had a "princess party" for my 3 year old. I sent an evite, but you could send a written one as well that read. "By Royal command all Prince and Princess's are invited to a birthday ball" Castle: insert address Given by" Queen Lisa and King (insert name) and Royal attire welcomed, in parenthesis I said can wear princess dresses if they would like. I am going on memory, but you get the idea of the invites.

Some of the girls came in dresses and I had a little craft table set up with gems bought from AC moore and foam crowns and tiara's for the kids to decorate.

There is a spectacular castle cake mold (the 3d one) in the wilton isle if your crafty. Being December I had no time to do it. If thats not your thing, take a picture of cinderella and have it lazered on a cake.

If I think of anything else I did I will post again!

Kelly :party:

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
Thanks Kelly! I am pretty crafty, but I'm debating taking on a cake. I was thinking about doing the doll cake of Cinderella, but my cake decorating skills are in the beginner range. (I should take that cake decorating class that I have always wanted to take;-) ) I'm going to check out some bakeries and see what they offer then decide. I got some cute paper goods online tonight and am going to supplement with some plain blue and pink plates/forks/napkins and such.

Lisa

Noelsmommy

Santa's Elves
LOL, I took the cake decorating class and still don't make my own. I always think I will. But it is time consuming!

Definitly consider the dressing up. My daughter was cinderella, her best friend Sleeping beauty, it's really cute to see who they love and admire for whatever 3 year old reason they have! Maybe as a favor have Disney princess or prince books. And then print book plates for inside, (thanks for coming to ---- bday party!)

My daughter Ava'a bday is in December, so Santa came and gave out books and candy, the book plates are super easy and add a nice touch.

Good luck!
Kelly :pink: