Cookie Sheets

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Minta

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
South NJ
Last year I bought a couple new cookie sheets. They are fantastic and bake the cookies more evenly then my older cookie sheets, plus these do not warp in the oven. I am going to pick up a couple more new cookies sheets over the summer so I will have them ready for my holiday baking. Plus by getting them over the summer, those purchases will not interfere with my holiday budget.

I also stocked up on parchment paper, the local dollar tree has them and I found they work just as good as the more expensive named brand.

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
Great idea! I need new sheets too! I will add that to my list.

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
Minta, I am always looking for cookie sheets What brand are yours? Most of the sheets with a coating brown the bottoms too much. I have one I got a Target that is aluminium with the bottom painted red.

Minta

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
South NJ
Minta, I am always looking for cookie sheets What brand are yours? Most of the sheets with a coating brown the bottoms too much. I have one I got a Target that is aluminium with the bottom painted red.

I got the Nordic Ware Aluminum Baking Sheets from WalMart and they have been great. They are all silver. Nice and sturdy and bake everything great. I use parchment paper on mine have made cookies and sheet cakes on them.

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
Thanks Minta. I will have to take a look at them next time I am at Walmart.

ejagno

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Aug 31, 2010
SW Louisiana
Minta, thanks for sharing your cookie sheet success story. While clearing and cleaning in my kitchen today I realized I needed to replace my cookie sheets. Like your old ones, mine are not the greatest so I will certainly try the Nordic Ware cookie sheets.

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
I love the Nordic Ware. DD23 got a couple of pieces of it for shower gifts...I think cake pans. I don't have any, but plan to slower replace what I have with it. My cookie sheets are Kenmore from Sears and I love them.