COUNTDOWN to SANTA

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

wadeallie

Premiere Member
Nov 26, 2007
Central Vermont
I have a cute perpetual calendar-type countdown calendar from Hallmark (bought last year on clearance shelf) that has: COUNTDOWN TO SANTA on the top and blocks inside with numbers to count the days until Christmas. The highest the number those blocks went was to 95, so NOW we are officially able to countdown. YEAH! 94 days to go!!

This past week I rented 4 Christmas movies from the video store and watching them put me into the holiday state of mind and I completed some projects. My envelopes are ready for addresses (Christmas card exchange here) and I wrapped a couple gifts while watching them and burning Christmas wreath scented Yankee candles. Even my ds shared the movie ELF with me and we had forgotten how silly Wil Ferrell can be!!

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
You sure should like you've found a nice way to get in the Christmas Spirit!!!

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
You are my hero!!

Keep up that Christmas spirit!!

:skate: Melanie

alisonmcg

Retire Member
May 2, 2008
Yup my little countdown Santa is currently sitting at 93 days to go. My DH thinks I'm crazy but DD8 loves changing it every morning and I think it adds to the Christmas season. And maybe make the days go a little quicker ;-) :sleigh:

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Alisonmcg -- men think women are crazy in many, many ways. Your little countdown Santa sounds adorable. No wonder your daughter loves it! I'm with her! :grin:

Snowbelle27

Santa's Elves
Oct 13, 2007
West Midlands, UK.
Bought something similar for my kids yesterday, and we put them out last night.

Thanks for the idea!

:frosty:

alisonmcg

Retire Member
May 2, 2008
SparkleNana said:
Alisonmcg -- men think women are crazy in many, many ways. Your little countdown Santa sounds adorable. No wonder your daughter loves it! I'm with her! :grin:

You'd think he'd be used to it by now :haha: But I think it's actually quite helpful because my DD8 can see how many days there are left and so she doesn't have to keep asking me ;-) It keeps the excitement levels up!

LovingChristmas

Retire Member
Nov 5, 2007
South New Jersey
LOVE it! I didnt even think to bring mine out. Great idea and I will do it tonight! :package: