Crafters Challenge December 17th-December 23rd, 2017

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Good Morning My Friends!

About 2 weeks left for the year 2017! Unbelievable!!!!

I am so proud of all of you gals and thankful that you share with us the crafts you make thru out the year! We learn things from each other and share information.

This week I WILL finish moms caddy and do Mirandas potholders and hoping a microwave bowl holder or 2. Will see if I can find my heat padding or will have to go to Hobby Lobby for some. Will take a picture of moms caddy too. Have one started for myself too. The front and back is done and sewn together just have to do the 2 pockets and the binding, pin cushion and the thread catcher.

I know most of you are done crafting for Christmas gifts, so ENJOY your week if you get to relax or as you are finishing up Christmas prep!

Last edited:

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Greetings!

Lana ~ You’ve got a bit left to do. I hope it’s relaxing and not stressful for you.

I have some felt pieces cut for two slices of bread (peanut butter and jelly sandwiches). I also got some digitized designs ready for hair clips (snowflakes for January and cupcakes for February). I should probably do some hearts for February also, but February is Julia’s BD month. I need to buy more pink felt though. Hobby Lobby seems to have the best selection for felt in different colors.

I started a knit herringbone scarf which I plan to take to work on while travelling. It’s made with the Lion Brand Ice Cream yarn.

I’m reluctant to get back to the placemats, because I know I will want to finish them, and I would probably end up procraftinating on other things I should be doing to be ready to leave on Thursday.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
I will have some down-time after New Year's so I will do some stuff then

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Okay, I got two sets of hair clips ready for Julia (January, snowflakes, and February, cupcakes). I still want to make her some hearts for February.

I got out Sonja's felt kit Christmas stocking so I could get it ready to go with us. I probably won't take it, though, 'cause it looks like after the first two steps, I'm going to want to affix some fusible stabilizer. I don't want to try to get that far before we go or figure out what I'll need to be able to do it there. Just need to simplify what I'm taking with me.

New pictures are on my blog.

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Today I got some Aida cut for my CCS project to take along. I also cut out pieces for two more felt bread slices. We'll see if I get them sewn up before we leave. If not, they would be easy to package up for the trip.

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Greetings and Merry Christmas Eve!

Hope no one here is racing to the finish line. May you all be relaxed, and happy, enjoying the peace of the season!

I got a couple of felt bread slices done today. They will be in Sonja's January felt food package.