Crafters Challenge December 29th----January 4th, 2020

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Rose94

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ontario Canadaa
Ran to the fabric store this morning and picked up the interfacing I needed for my dresses and the bags. They still had their Christmas fabrics on sale and some other fabrics. So I grabbed some black and white Santa fabric and supplies to make a fabric shopping bag as part of my DD’s birthday present.

I have finished cleaning/tidying the crafting/sewing room. I still have the yarn/craft magazines in basement to go through. The yarn has been given to me to use for hands/mitts for the mitten tree. Just need to see what type/colours the yarn is and group them together according.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lana

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I posted some pictures on my blog of a few crafts I did for Christmas. I need to find my scarf and post a picture of it.
Lana, love the globes, what a great idea.

Reactions: Lana

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Lana ~ Great crafts, and what a beautiful family!

Jody ~ Thanks for sharing the link.

I did a little machine embroidery today. Trying to make a 3-D Cardinal ornament for Julia's 2020 ornament. I think it has a few more stitches to stitch out, but the machine stopped and said it needed re-threading. I just haven't done it yet, so there it sits. While the embroidery machine was running, I did a little work appliqueing letters to the top piece of fabric for Valentin's growth chart. I'm glad to have made some progress on that project.