Crafters Challenge February 12th-18th

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
AJ I love that mat love how the eggs are. Well I am on the third of 4 parts of Kenny's card box so I might get that finished this weekend so that would be one thing done for graduation party. I guess that we have a long ride to state quals tomorrow since it got snow cancelled the other night. So it is farther away now. So going to try and work on it the way there tomorrow

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
Question... I know my painting was abstract, but I thought it was easy to know what it was, seems not from the comments I got... do you guys know what it is? (up on my blog)
Yes I did and I love it!

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Question... I know my painting was abstract, but I thought it was easy to know what it was, seems not from the comments I got... do you guys know what it is? (up on my blog)
Sorry, I didn't see your question before ...

No, I didn't know what it was till I read it, but I thought it was really cool, and yes, abstract. When you know what it is, it's easy to see, so it's kind of hidden in a way. If you don't tell people, it makes it a challenge to see it. Makes the viewer use his/her imagination. Love it!

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Oh yes, it just took a few seconds of squinting my eyes.