Crafters Challenge January 22nd-28th

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Greetings!

I got started on a moebius scarf with the Seahawks yarn. I’m not sure about the pattern yet, but I really don’t want to have to start over. The moebius cast-on is kind of a bear to do. It’s not really the cast-on, itself, it’s the counting the stitches and then knitting the first row. I’m thinking that if I get it done in time, I might give it to my DSisIL as a hostess gift when we visit them in February.

GrammaDeb

Premiere Member
Jan 4, 2014
Nevada
Today is my day to make a couple ornaments for the CIJ swap. Then crochet while watching a Christmas movie after dinner.

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
AJ all very cute
DD he is always requesting stuff for me to make which now is going to have to wait since she will not be home until May now since she has decided to go to NC with her roommates for their spring break which Kenny is not happy about but couldn't tell her not to go, when she told him she was thinking about going.
So far I got heart tulle wreath done
throw blanket and pillow for Davins chair done
most of tulle added to Chistmas centerpiece that I started just to use up extra supplies

Hoping to get some more done later tonight after I am done getting cleaning done

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
image.jpeg
Finished the man's rug. Will now stop crocheting for a while and start other crafts.
I have to pull out my upcoming project tote and decide what I want to work on next.

Last edited:

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Greetings!

Katrina ~ That’s beautiful! I was thinking that what you were referring to as a rug was probably what I consider an afghan. Those are wonderful projects!

G-Deb ~ You’re way ahead on the ornament production! You will be so glad come November!

I had plans to perhaps finish the growth chart today, but DH thought we should “do something together”, so we found an interesting park to check out with a short hike to the beach. It was definitely a place we will want to frequent. The weather was beautiful, and I got a good workout!

Before we left, I did manage to make the hanging tabs for the growth chart but need to figure out the spacing for them, baste them down, and then I’ll be ready to put the binding on. It’s looking pretty good I think.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
DD.. I will describe them as afghans from now on.
Isn't it funny the difference in the English language

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
DD.. I will describe them as afghans from now on.
Isn't it funny the difference in the English language
Oh no! It's so interesting to hear and learn new terminology. I'm reading an author from Sweden now, so learning a lot of their terms.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
OK, I will continue to speak Australian!!! LOL

I started a stitching project yesterday. It is embroidered flowers on Calico fabric. Not sure what I will do with it once it is done, but I have been meaning to complete it for a while.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
I've started another pair of boot cuffs... will make it reversible - 2 colors.

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Katrina ~ What size is the fabric? Would it make a nice table topper of some kind? Sounds lovely!

Lucie ~ Reversible boot cuffs sounds unique and wonderful!

I finally have the growth chart all quilted and bound.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
DD, fabric not large enough got table topper. Will certainly think of something before I am done. Good job on the growth chart
Lucie, reversible boot cuffs.....amazing.