Crafters Challenge January 8th-14th

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
I'm not getting any crafts done. DD is making her second hat for the week. LC20 has made two hats this weekend and LC1 is working on making a scarf. DD has taught them both how to work on the knify looms. Its cute to see two of them sitting knitting together.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
FS, your kitchen curtains sound great.
Jess, great jewelry, very pretty.

Finished the last of the girls rugs yesterday so I have 4 girls rugs to go to the charity coordinator.
I have done 2 rows of the mans rug in the brown yarn. The yarn is a little itchy but soft. It will be interesting to work with.

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
The rest of the week I will be working on DH's anniversary present. I have decided to make him a string nail art of Upper Michigan. You can search "string nail art" on Pinterest and lots of examples will come up. It doesn't look too difficult so I will go get the supplies first thing in the morning before my Ladies Lunch and then try to get the nails done before he gets home so I can work on the rest at will whether he's home or not. My turn to lock myself in our room with a secret. ;)

GrammaDeb

Premiere Member
Jan 4, 2014
Nevada
Bought enough yarn yesterday to keep me happy for a looooonnngg time. Today I bought the supplies for CIJ ornament swap, so I can work on them as I have time.

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Last night I made 2 hooded bath towels for dolls. Hoping tonight to work on the wipes and case. That should go fast. Then have diapers, the diaper bag and 2 blankets to do. Her party is the 21st. Would like to get thru my bedroom by the end of the month but...... Playing is funnier!

Allen is cutting the fabric for blankets.

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Tonight I made the case and cut wipes to put in 7. Allen cut them. Got 3 diapers done but need the velco on them and made a changing pad. Blanket is ready to start sewing and then need to get diaper bag cut. Might look into a swaddling bag yet.

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
I finished two pet ratty hammocks. It's like those fleece blankets you tie all around the edges. Only way smaller. LOL

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
Do we all still have an album on here to post pics too?

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Is this correct? http://iluvcraftingandcookingblogspot.com/
My silly phone couldn't open it.
I can't get there this morning on my computer. I'll try again later.

Yesterday I did some knitting in the car, soaked the water soluble stabilizer off the letters for the growth chart and finished one more CCS Valentine motif.

I would like to get the growth chart sandwiched today and kit up the next CCS Valentine motif to start tonight.

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
Well, I've added a bunch of projects to my IMMEDIATE to do list! DS's birthday party is on the 5th of Feb and I have several things that need to be completed by then:

- 24 pairs of "binoculars" made from cutting down paper towel/gift wrap tubes to TP tube size, painting them black, taping 2 together with black duct tape and adding a black ribbon for the strap

- 24 Goodie Bags - Need to find small brown paper shopping bags with handles! Will use Cricut to cut leaves and various zoo animals that will be glued onto the bags to make them look fun!

- 24 yarn pom pom Emoji faces (for the goodie bags) - I'll glue on googly eyes and/or pieces of felt to make the faces!

- Happy Birthday Banner in some sort of zoo theme, undecided as of yet

We're having his party at the zoo, can you tell? :)

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
I don't see anything on my blog. Looks like 2 or 3 people has viewed the new post. I think there is a album on here yet not sure. I had troubles with it at times on the old forum.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Lana, I cannot open this morning, I will try again tonight. Normally I have no problem.

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
I can't get there this morning on my computer. I'll try again later.
My PC gives the error when I click on your blog ...

Server not found

Firefox can’t find the server at www.iluvcraftingandcookingblogspot.com.

Check the address for typing errors such as ww.example.com instead of www.example.com
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer’s network connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
I don't see anything on my blog. Looks like 2 or 3 people has viewed the new post. I think there is a album on here yet not sure. I had troubles with it at times on the old forum.
You will need to fix your signature ... the link just needs a period before blogspot

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Thanks, jampss. That was the answer for me.

What cute pillows, Lana!

Reactions: jampss

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Changed it but not sure how it got changed---haven't did anything to it. Oh well, thank you VERY much ladies for your help!

I made a baby doll taggie today and the blanket is ready to hand stitch the binding. Will take it to work and start on it at lunch. We are under an ice storm warning tonight from midnight until Saturday at 6 but they are saying it could go into Sunday now. Of course I work till 6 tom. night and Sat. till noon.

Just have the diaper bag left to do and put the velco on diapers.