Crafters Challenge March 5th-11th

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Good Morning My Friends!!!!

Welcome to another week.

I am such a loser with crafting the last couple of months. Have plenty to do but time just doesn't seem to allow me much. Helping with Aunt Imogene, stuff here and then meetings. Then just to tired to do stuff.

I think I may have the ornament picked out for CIJ swap so need to try one. And I also think I have the item picked out for the 12 Days of Christmas Swap. Plus I have an ideal for a few things to make for Christmas.

What are your plans for the week?

I still need to do Teigan the mattress and covers for the doll bed.

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
Hang in there, Lana!!! I'm sure none of us are strangers to those crafting lulls that always seem to happen! I haven't touched anything in a few days now and I'm going to try and get back in there today!!!

Realized I pinned all the felt circles onto my wreath wrong so I need to "frog it" - lol - if I can borrow a term from the knitting world! So that will be my immediate focus! Have another felt ornament project kit ready to go and DS has requested that I make him sock monkey - so I need to figure out what I'm doing there!!! :)

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
Yeah ... I'm lulling here as well ...

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Greetings!

I'm on a ski trip this week so just some knitting being done in the evening and tonight some frogging of my own.

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
Got my wreath re-pinned and it is ready for me to make some felt flowers as embellishments now. Also made a start on another felt ornament - a little red rocket for DS's space themed tree in his room.

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Ski trip is ending. All the crafting I've done is knitting. Anxious to get home and work on those puzzle ball bunnies.

DD sent me a wonderful video of Julia pointing to the fox ccs I made for her birthday. It's apparently the first thing she wants to see every morning when they get her up.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
DD that is too cute! se how some homemade gifts are really appreciated? :)

Not one thing done in the last few weeks...

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Greetings!

Home again! That was the name of the last ski run of the day that would take us back to our condo. And here I am ... home again. We had three fabulous days of skiing Whitefish. And now my internal clock is all ready for DST!

I'm nearing the bind-off point on the Seahawks scarf I was knitting on the ski trip. I'm not sure how I want to bind it off ... maybe a picot bind off or an I-cord bind off. My latest prayer shawl is ready for a bind off too.

I received a yarn order while I was gone, so I will be starting a new afghan for a wedding gift.