Crafters Challenge November 20th-26th

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Will start this tonight so will be up on Sunday. Not sure when I will get to the computer tom..

This week I have to get the 3 quilts from Texas gone over and be sure no threads anywhere and get them wrapped.

I also need to start that tool caddy for the Secret Santa swap.

Hope to decorate this week so crafting may be alittle slower!

What are your plans?

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
This weekend is decorating so not sure I'll get much crafting in... but I would like to finish a few things before Christmas so I better get cracking!

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Greetings!

I’m finishing up the organza poinsettias to take to DD#2 and the yo-yo elephant for Sonja. Also, I found a different knit afghan pattern that I will try for the wedding afghan. I’m not that fond of the one I started. I’m sure I’ll find other things to work on, but need to get packed for our trip to Nebraska … leaving Thanksgiving morning. I need to decide what crafts I want to take.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
This week will just be finishing up the moving in process. In the evenings I am crocheting rugs, which are easy to pick up and put down. Doing smaller childrens rugs so I will have a few put aside for the new year.

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
Other than putting final few stitches in on the felt school bus tissue box cover, I don't have crafting plans this week. I'm officially switching gears and focusing on Thanksgiving prep, then decorating and then our dinner party on the 3rd. After that it will be too close to Christmas to try and finish anything.

Ordered pretty holiday travel mugs for teachers aides, etc. instead of the crafted sleeves I was going to do for plain travel mugs. Sometimes you just have to fold em'!

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Yay me! I finished hemming some napkins, finished the yo-yo elephant and most of the organza poinsettias. Now I'm putting some of the poinsettias onto circles of grosgrain ribbon for napkin rings. I just need to get more ribbon to finish enough of them to take to DD. I will probably be making more for a girlfriend gift and for myself when we get back home.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
AJ that is beautiful! so cute!

I'm stuck at the thumbhole on dd's mitten. As soon as I pass that hurdle it'll go quickly

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Greetings!

AJ ~ That school bus is so darling. I'll bet it will make a big hit with the recipient! Thanks for taking time to share it.

I've got several new postings on my blog.

Last edited:

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I too am winding down for the year. With the move and working a bit more I have decided that the crafting will just have to wait.
I have finished the absolute must haves so that is good and the rest will be on my to do list for next year.

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
Howdy all! It's nice to read again all about all the things folks are crafting. Sigh .... crafts weren't in the cards for me this year. But I can dream, right! LOL I posted in chit-chat about what's been going on with me. Good to be back on (this different looking site!!??) and read up on crafts! Missed it.

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Happy Thanksgiving!

We're traveling today and will have our Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow. We're thankful every day though.

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
AJ that bus is too cute.

No crafting for me at all this week, between Thanksgiving, kids having friends home from college and not having to run them around since they are off with those friends, I have been working many hours plus trying to clean the basement out again so I can set up there for wood stuff I want to finish up