Crafters Challenge November 27th-December 3rd!!!!!!!!!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Here we are with December right HERE!!!!

This week I will finish up the sewing machine tool caddy for my secret santa gift and get it mailed out to CA. I have the 3 big pieces cut and marked, and I have the 2 selvage pockets made. Now to put it all together and make other pockets.

Trying to decorate and finish up a few cards with notes in them.

Have ornaments to do (won't take long if I can just sit and glue most and put the fishing line in for strings.)

Then the 3 1/2 quilts left to bind which once again won't take long if I can just find an evening to sit and do them.

What are your plans?

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
What I know I can get done this week
fix tomato cage snowman
let it snow wine bottle
snowman wine bottle
get wood prepared for my moms grandchildren sign

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
FINALLY finished a mitten for dd. 2nd one should go faster (I hope!). I wrote down the pattern as I do it

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I can't believe that this week will be DECEMBER!!!
How quickly the year goes when you have a tote full of items that you want to craft. I have not finished all that was on my list for this year, but they are all in ziplock bags and ready to go for 2017.
I just don't know what happened to the year, I had great plans back in January and the "real life" happened. OH well.

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Greetings!

It sounds like everyone is tying up loose ends and making plans for the new year.

I'm making progress on the afghan here in Nebraska and plan to put together the reindeer beer bottles for DSonIL. Then I need to wrap a few Christmas gifts that I'd like DD and DSonIL and Julia to open before we head home, since we won't see them for Christmas.

At home I need to finish up my Christmas cards and get them mailed. My exchange cards are all addressed, but I need to sign them and find out how much postage they will required.

As usual, I'm anxious to get home and work on more projects. DD approved the Go West quilt, and brainstormed with me about how she wants the pillow shams done. I was able to purchase additional fabric that I need for the shams. So, that project will return to my WIPs.

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
The sewing machine tool caddy is coming together good. I should (fingers crossed--nobody changes my plans while off today) finish it up I am thinking today.

DD did you check your messages?

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
I like the way the tool caddy turned out but I think on the binding I will cut mine own and put it on beside trying to use the double bias one. Just not getting it just right with it. Will see yet.

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Last night we cut a binding and trying a new way to do it. I need to get off the computer and go try a corner. Hopefully I can take to work and sew binding. I watched you tube for the invisible stitch (hadn't did it in awhile so had to review) and looks so nice.

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
I decided that I will make two extra scarves - but they are quickly crocheted. Will go Tuesday and pick up the colours. They will be given Christmas day to my sister and her (to be) daughter-in-law.

I just need to print the rosemary sea salt labels and tie twine/rosemary on jars.