Crafters Challenge September 17th- September 23rd, 2017

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Sorry so late for the start!

I did purchase some material yesterday with little Christmas mice on it. Will probably do a small tree skirt for Teigans room. We have this thing where whenever I see a mouse picture or whatever I scream and she tells me it is okay g'ma its not real. They don't hurt you! Also got some pretty pony fabric and 3 patterns for dresses for Teigan.

Always I am just adding to my to do list and not working on it. Cleaning yet and more to follow.

DD, have a nice trip!

What are the plans for everybody this week?

HAPPY CRAFTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Hilarious about Teigan :) so funny :)

Need to start my 2 new knits

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
I made the lion hat today. Have some yarn and some CCS packed for the trip. I may not be able to do much posting in the next few weeks. Have fun crafting!

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
Can't wait to see that lion hat, DD!!!

Lana - Love your mice story! It's the little things!

Lucie - You are don't so great with knitting! I have so many other craft projects waiting but I really want to knit something!

I started embroidering Tango's name on a stocking I purchased for him from Hobby Lobby last week. I've also made small progress on the felt needle book. Cut out and embroidered a few flowers and leaves for decorating the cover. I'm going to glue them on when all finished so that I won't have to hide the stitches from sewing them on.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
AJ - not doing so well on the knitting.... spent the afternoon trying to get the scarf to look like I want and still not to what I want it... it might be crochet after all!

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Lucie, you will get it---YOU ARE STRONG WILLED!!!!!!!!

AJ, you are booking right along!

DD, yeah on doing the hat!

My fabric came yesterday for the sewing armrest thingy. I like it.

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
Finally have been able to get a couple of things done that hopefully I will be able to post on my blog later tonight. Can't tell you when the last time I even touched my computer was. I have a couple more fall jars and wreaths and a blanket that I need to try and get done today and tomorrow while I am off