Dear Friends & Forum Members

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Becca, wonderfully written.

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
I've been in such a brain fog the past few days with my migraine that I have yet to post to this thread. I have read all the posts though and completely agree with all of them! This place is HOME to me and I don't know what I would do without all of you to talk to everyday. When one of us leaves it matters and I hate to see it happen but that's life I guess. I love you all and consider all of you family no matter what!

angelpugs

MHH Member
Oct 2, 2009
north adams ma.
My sentiments exactly,i'm glad to be back and looking forward to sharing my life with my Merry Family here,one true statement i believe in is "There Is No Place Like Home!

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
No matter how long I am away, it feels like coming "home" each time I sign on.

This is a safe place. I feel that it is good for you and us that you shared. Yes some may not agree with the message, but we do not always like everything our 'sisters' do - we are not clones, but a family. Each with our wonderful and unique personalities.

One of my favorite quotes:

“A truly great library contains something in it to offend everyone.” Jo Godwin

I think that stands for life too. :)
Doesn't mean we must agree or read the book/thread, it's always a choice to read or not. A really good library or family always has something for everyone too, enjoy.
Blessings.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Great saying Tam.

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
Sad that there is conflict but very happy that Mel is staying.

We are an incredibly unique group - those I've met, those I hope to meet, face book friends and everyone else who puts her "two cents" every day. We are indeed all sisters of the heart!

farmerswife

MHH Member
Oct 14, 2007
Central Wisconsin
No matter how long I am away, it feels like coming "home" each time I sign on.

Can't agree more. Love this place! Although I don't post often, I have been here since it was OC, and I come back every Christmas to be motivated and to enjoy the post!

jollykelly

Premiere Member
Feb 22, 2015
Lehigh Valley, Pa
I don't post a whole lot either. I seem to barely have enough time to read a few threads between meetings, DD sports activities, dinner, etc. Most of my posts are in the "Christmas prep" threads. I do however read chit chat. I look forward to seeing what is happening in the lives of my MHH sisters, perhaps even brothers....who knows. I agree with some, disagree with some, but love, respect, and pray for all. I am sorry to see SN leave, I hope she reconsiders in time. I am glad Mel is staying. I hope everyone can feel free to post as they so choose without judgement. I know I will continue to read them without judgement.

With love.....always
Kelly

mrspaul

Retire Member
Oct 14, 2007
Mel -
I dont post that much anymore -- life is extremely busy....but I have read about your son and my heart went out to you....
we dont have perfect lives....my daugher and two grandchildren live with us - my daughter is now divorced from her husband - he assaulted my little granddaugher and he also assaulted me. I personally thing it is perfectly fine to share. both my grandchildren have some special medical needs, between that and a over 50 hour work week - it is hard to be on forums. but I hope you are okay....
ellen

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
Mel,

I'm sorry that you're going through tough times at home and here. Thank you for being so real in expressing your thoughts. It's something that I've struggled with myself and I find the way you are handling things here encouraging.

Please don't let this other poster's issues stop you from being your authentic self. We need more real people in a Pinterest perfect world.

FrostyShimmer

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007
I haven't really commented on this yet.

I just wanted to say that I've enjoyed reading SparkleNana's posts for years, and I've been rushed and often absent from the forums as of late, so when I read her post I assumed some pretty bad stuff had been posted. I did send her a message asking her to reconsider. Sometimes we talk about things that are negative, and originally we did focus on just holiday planning, but as we get to know each other better, it's only natural that we'd start talking about the things in our lives that aren't so great as well.

I honestly didn't know who she was writing about when I first read the post. I couldn't think of anyone with a home-schooled teenage son who had said the things she mentioned. I actually did a search to see what I'd missed and couldn't come up with anything.

I wonder if perhaps something is going on in her life or whether maybe she had something confused. It just didn't seem to add up. But again, I haven't been on here every day.

Anyways, it's always disappointing to see anyone leave the forum.

The chitchat section has always been a place for us to talk about things in our lives. We've always been supportive of each other, and I think for many of us it's the only place we can talk about certain things.

Happy2beme - I'm glad you're staying. Like I said before, I didn't even link what she said to you originally. I was trying to figure out who matched everything that was said and couldn't.

Lolwlias

Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
Cadyville, NY
I don't come here nearly as often as I wish I were, so I don't know what has been going on.
Mel, I am very sorry to learn you are having difficulities with your son. Whatever they are (because I have not been here, I do not know) I hope that things can improve.
I always thought this was a safe place to share whatever may be happening in our lives--good or bad. We know we can count on one another for a prayer request, kind thought & kind word.
I'm a sharer of my life. Good or bad. My life is far from perfect.
I have an addict son & I am now caring for that son's son. Should I not share things like this? I also have sons who are doing very well in their lives as well as a daughter who works hard & helps me so much.
{{{{{hugs}}}}} to all who may be going through difficult times.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Lolwlias, hope that things are going well for you.. Your grandson is a lucky boy that you are there for him.