Elf Mischeif ideas inside.

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

ladybugsmom

Retire Member
Sep 18, 2008
massachusetts
My local discount store has a variety of those magic markers that people use to write on car windows (they always stock them during football season). Anyways, I picked up a red and a green one. My plan is for the elves to play tic-tac-toe and hangman on my front picture window. The kids will FREAK!!!!! I can't wait!!!

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
My local discount store has a variety of those magic markers that people use to write on car windows (they always stock them during football season). Anyways, I picked up a red and a green one. My plan is for the elves to play tic-tac-toe and hangman on my front picture window. The kids will FREAK!!!!! I can't wait!!!

That's FABULOUS! What a great idea! We don't have a dollar store near here (isn't that sad?) Maybe I can find those markers at Target?

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
Thank you! I also love the idea of using bath crayons...my boys LOVE their baths!!! I just need to get DH on board...he has bath duty!

jinglemom

Retire Member
Oct 16, 2007
Could you use dry erase markers(whiteboard markers)? It's an awesome idea!

I was planning on using dry erase markers, but to grafitti the bathroom mirror. They will write Jingle was here, HO HO HO, and little elf stick figure drawings etc. I bought an extra large sticky hand (green) at Walmart to help them get up onto the high places. I also saw an idea somewhere, where they used dry erase markers to draw mustaches on the glass framed family photos.

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
Reading all this makes me wish my girls were younger. I don't know if they would appreciate all this at 13 and 17. You all are a really creative bunch!

nicurn92

MHH Member
Sep 25, 2008
Reading all this makes me wish my girls were younger. I don't know if they would appreciate all this at 13 and 17. You all are a really creative bunch!

my dd is 15 now... outwardly she doesn't appreciate it at all. :) however, she talks about it with her friends who tell her that she's so lucky, etc, etc. I fully admit that I pretty much do it for myself at this point because I enjoy the elves. :) I think though she'd miss the elves if they didn't show up...

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
That's really cute. you print it out, fold tape and fill. Thanks.