Elf Tents

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Snowybear

Retire Member
Oct 15, 2007
They are both too cute!! Thanks for posting the pictures :)

Here is a link to the one I bought a build-A Bear: http://www.buildabear.ca/shop/searchresults.aspx?keywords=icy+igloo

It might be an option for those of us that don't have Target stores. It is more expensive but it's quite big so more than one elf could fit. I tested mine, and I could fit the three elves and their sleeping bags, and either their three snowmen or three reindeer.

Pam Spaur

Premiere Member
Jul 17, 2008
Muncie, IN
I went to Target last night, but alas! No tents. sniff sniff

kristac

Retire Member
Oct 30, 2008
Got the igloo tent today! Thanks for the heads up! Target also had some small playmobil sets in thier christmas/ stocking stuffer isle- one of the sets had santa and an elf :) We are doing the playmobil nativity this year so I thought our elflings may add a few touches.

JingleJangle

Retire Member
Nov 17, 2009
I LOVE the tent idea! Super cute. My son is a cub scout and he will LOVE this. I hope I can find them at Target. I may have to resort to pitching the real tent in the yard. Thanks for the idea. Love the whole camping theme. I made mini sleeping bags for them last year so I'll bring those out. I will set them up with lanterns and sticks with marshmallows. My Elfing Around elves are pose-able so they can sit and hold things. I'm so excited about this idea! Maybe I'll make some type of elf sign like CAMP ELF or something clever. I'll hang the sign on the tent.

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
Never could find the tent at Target.... :(