Elfcapades in '08

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

liltattoo

MHH Member
Oct 22, 2007
Ok, so I got it all finished (I think). Here's what my Elves will be doing this year...

Nov. 28: Elves arrive in Sleigh with the following:
Advent Calendar
Elf Snow
Reindeer
Sleeping Bags
Passports
Santa’s Magic Key
Christmas book to read…need to buy a new one
All the fixins’ needed to make 2 to 4 you’ve been Elfed kits so we can spread the Elf joy around! If I can find some Elves really cheap, maybe they’ll show up with a few friends for others to enjoy.
Nov. 29: Snowflakes hang everywhere to make it feel more like home.
Nov. 30: Elves leave a foam North Pole (Santa’s House) foam project for the girls…they will be a little homesick.
Dec. 1: Elves will leave out everything needed to make Christmas paper chain. And found playing the Xbox 360…heads will roll for that!
Dec. 2: Elves are found in the tree with our camera on the tripod. When downloaded we’ll see that they took pictures of themselves goofing off!
Dec. 3: They are found watching a new Christmas movie (we bought Strawberry Shortcake’s Xmas movie) and eating popcorn and leftover Halloween candy (if we have any). Maybe they’ll also have watched the Goonies (one of my gifts).
Dec. 4: Elves are found sitting on a can of Red Bull with a straw. Apparently they saw the commercial where it gives you wings and thought they’d try it out.
Dec. 5: Mini Christmas tree is left for kids to decorate. Will have new mini ornaments to put on.
Dec. 6: Girls find the Elves have tried to bake some cookies and failed! This will be the kickoff to Christmas cookie baking for us.
Dec. 7: Elves are found playing house with DD1’s little people. They will be found driving tractors, living in castle, etc.
Dec. 8: Advent Calendar pieces for the 8th are missing and wind up in one of the Elve's bags.
Dec. 9: Elves will be found trying to put together a Strawberry Shortcake puzzle and a Care Bears puzzle.
Dec. 10: Elves are found hanging from the Christmas tree trying to hang DDs new ornaments.
Dec. 11: Get in the van to go to gymnastic to find that the van has a full tank of gas and a Christmas CD is in there waiting for us.
Dec. 12: Elves will leave a Gingerbread house for the girls to do.
Dec. 13: Girls will find some new Christmas socks to wear.
Dec. 14: Elves will be found snowboarding on the banister.
Dec. 15: Elves will have made a fast food run. We’ll find them in the van with empty wrappers on the floor and coupons or gift card to the restaurant in question.
Dec. 16: The Elves will dig out last year’s Advent calendar pieces and leave the girls a foam Christmas castle for them to house their royal family in.
Dec. 17: Elves are found playing in the Legos. They build Elves and Reindeer for the kids to find.
Dec. 18: Elves will be found deep tub diving in a mason jar. Maybe with some new bath toys.
Dec. 19: The girls will find the Elves playing with some new little dolls that DD1 has been wanting.
Dec. 20: Elves will have seen the pics of our time at the Hot Air Balloon festival and though it would be fun to try. Will need a paper basket (Easter style, I think) and some helium balloons…wonder how many I’ll need to actually get them to float???
Dec. 21: Elf breakfast awaits. Red & green pancakes (green pancakes with strawberry topping with a little snow (whipped cream) on top. Red juice, green eggs, etc.)
Dec. 22: Elves will send us on a scavenger hunt to find a box that will be inside a box, inside a box, inside a box and inside the last box will be 4 small boxes. One for each of us with a small present.
Dec. 23: Will find my mini tape recorder next to the keyboard. When we play it, we’ll hear the Elves playing Christmas songs and sounding HORRIBLE and giggling uncontrollably!!
Dec. 24: The elves leave new winter pajamas and stuffed animal for the girls to open with instructions to jump in the van and go look at lights in the neighborhood.
Dec. 25: Kids find the “Elf” movie to watch throughout the year to remind them of our Elves.

Still have a few things that I need to get but I'm pretty much ready!

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Liltatoo... there is so much magic in this for your children!!! I'm sure it will be the best part of their christmas preparation! :applause: