Excited for the Elf to visit

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

purplecrush

Premiere Member
Hi all. This is my first year with Elf on a Shelf. I actually haven't been on these boards for some time. I decided today, that we will finally get a Elf. My kids are older 14 and 16, but I think they will get a kick out of a Elf. Its hard to keep Christmas special and magical with teenagers (atleast mine!) They want want to do their own thing all the time. So, Im hoping they will love seeing the mischief this little guy will get into :)

Im excited to read through all these threads and get some fabulous ideas!

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Puplecrush!! so nice to see you back! :) :)

When I started with my kids they were a little older than yours. DD loves it even though she & ds act like the fun is for me and they roll their eyes ;) I think they would find it very boring if I didn't bring out the elves. Mine mostly bring gifts but the first years was mischief too.

purplecrush

Premiere Member
Yep, I am back!! I figured it was time to get back into Christmas. Haven't really had the spirit the last few years :(

I'm sure I will do some gifts, but I totally want to do all the mischief! Hubby and I have been coming up with some great ideas for the Elf to do! This is going to be so much fun. Im sure the kids will get a kick out of it, but I WILL get some eye rolling from DS16....

We are cleaning the garage next weekend and I am going to set aside some of the kids' younger toys to help out with the mischief...like my daughters old brats dolls and my sons cars and army men and such.

I can't wait!!!! :D