facebook

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

yummy-mummy-amy

Retire Member
Dec 8, 2008
cambs, UK
hi,

as well as his website i have decided this year to set bertie a facebook account. he can be found under bertie elfkins. please feel free to add your elfs. the only people he will have added are me and OH and our kids.

amy

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
ours blog occasionally (see my link below) but don't have a FB page. that's fun

yummy-mummy-amy

Retire Member
Dec 8, 2008
cambs, UK
bertie has his own website and diary and i set him fb yesterday as the kids have an account as i needed an extra neighbour in a game!!!

PossumOz

Retire Member
Dec 27, 2007
South Australia
My school elf, Elwyn has his own facebook account too.
He tried to find Bertie to add him, but sadly facebook couldn't find him :(
Other elves wishing to add Elwyn as a friend can find him under Elwyn Elf.

Carol
South Australia

yummy-mummy-amy

Retire Member
Dec 8, 2008
cambs, UK

Carol
South Australia

ok thanks for letting me know. i will get check the page once my monsters are in bed as they dont know about it yet!

yummy-mummy-amy

Retire Member
Dec 8, 2008
cambs, UK

Carol
South Australia

is the picture of elwyn a cartoon type elf? think i found you..... if not just invited another elf. lol!

Last edited:

PossumOz

Retire Member
Dec 27, 2007
South Australia
Elwyn was so excited to have a friend request from another elf. He's accepted of course :) He also sent friend requests to all Bertie's elf friends. He loves making new elf friends. He really is getting very excited about this year's school visit and I think he is planning lots of mischief. I hope our new principal and all the new staff we have this year don't mind too much.

Carol
South Australia

yummy-mummy-amy

Retire Member
Dec 8, 2008
cambs, UK
if you want your elf to receive a letter from an elf in the uk, then let me know and i will get it sent at begining dec.

yummy-mummy-amy

Retire Member
Dec 8, 2008
cambs, UK
bertie now has 10 elf friends on facebook and is waiting on response from quite a few others. if your elf has fb please find and add him

yummy-mummy-amy

Retire Member
Dec 8, 2008
cambs, UK
bertie now has 14 or 15 friends on FB, and a few more waiting for replies. add your elf if it has FB.

yummy-mummy-amy

Retire Member
Dec 8, 2008
cambs, UK
my 2rd elf (in trianing) has been added to facebook - merry sugarsocks, so if you get a request, please add her.

scrapbookmommy

Retire Member
Oct 18, 2007
Hope you don't mind I set my elves up a FB page this morning and I really liked your last name "Elfkins" so I used it too. I guess they can be cousins or something. LOL I sent you a friend request.

yummy-mummy-amy

Retire Member
Dec 8, 2008
cambs, UK
no thats fine - probably make it more believeable for all our kids. my female has last name sugar-socks and "loads of cousins" with this name!

(what i did get annoyed with on another forum was some that wanted to call all 3 of hers exactly the same as mine as she coulndt think of anything!)

allthingsnice

Retire Member
Nov 15, 2010
I'm new to this and would really like to set up a FB page for my elf. I'm probably being a ditz (I am blonde I'll admit!) but how do I do this? I have my own page and have tried to set one up for the elf using its own email address which I set up for it but it wouldn't go through. Amn I doing something wrong? Any advice you could give would be great x :thankyou: