facebook

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

yummy-mummy-amy

Retire Member
Dec 8, 2008
cambs, UK
I'm new to this and would really like to set up a FB page for my elf. I'm probably being a ditz (I am blonde I'll admit!) but how do I do this? I have my own page and have tried to set one up for the elf using its own email address which I set up for it but it wouldn't go through. Amn I doing something wrong? Any advice you could give would be great x :thankyou:

have you managed to sort it? i dont know why it wouldnt go through - set it up as per your own - name, surname, dob, email, password etc. i know a few ladies on another forum were having problems and it was because there was another 1 with same name or something so she had to add a - or * or something.

skillyskally

Retire Member
Oct 28, 2010
What a fabulous idea Amy! I'd be in on an overseas letter/postcard exchange! I am in South Australia too - just trying to get my elves set up with a blog that would give you a bit of info about them for matching up some things in the letter.

So glad I came across this elf tradition (and this forum). December is going to be lots of fun this year!

allthingsnice

Retire Member
Nov 15, 2010
Thanks Amy, just got it sorted. Thought I must be doing something wrong so had gave up but when you said about the name I just started trying different variations. Look out for a friend request from Winnie Elfkins soon! (Sorry, hope you don't mind me borrowing your name!) :thankyou:

yummy-mummy-amy

Retire Member
Dec 8, 2008
cambs, UK
Thanks Amy, just got it sorted. Thought I must be doing something wrong so had gave up but when you said about the name I just started trying different variations. Look out for a friend request from Winnie Elfkins soon! (Sorry, hope you don't mind me borrowing your name!) :thankyou:

no, as long as you dont mind my kids thinking they related. x

Lisa152

Retire Member
Nov 19, 2010
I couldn't find Bertie Elfkins on fb. :( Is there a different spelling or hyphen I'm missing?
:)