February Decluttering

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lolwlias

Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
Cadyville, NY
I really need to tidy up the laundry room.

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
I think the next two months will be getting DD ready for a group home. It means making sure all her property is marked with her name. I hope I still have some fabric labels with her name that I can sew on towels and clothes. If not I will have to order some quick. And I'll need to order a new shower curtain with pockets. Hers I noticed has a few holes.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Cleaned the laundry room today. Moved the washer and dryer and swept behind them, cleaned under the sink and the big storage cupboard in there. I threw out a few dodgy looking chemical cleaners. I have so many cleaning products I don't think I have to shop again!! The laundry looks nice now, all I need to do is keep it clean!

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Got the leftover fabric bag out the door with dh this morning. Still have an enormous bag to take to mom's mid-march

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Went 2 through paper files in the cabinet and emptied half a file and a few papers in the other

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Went to my mums today and sorted through her craft room. Got one bag of rubbish into the bin and one big sack of goods to be donated

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
Added 2 shirts to the get rid of bag this morning.

Tossed several things from the pantry and wiped the shelves down.

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
With being sick the last 2 days I did get thru some papers to burn and recycle. Yesterday I just got them in the basket to sort and did a few finished that basket today. More to go.

Allen cleaned the buffet out and has stuff to go outside.

Had some taper candles in there we haven't used in years-several new and some barely used but Ryan took them and will spilt with his friend for night fishing fires.

Hope to get thru more stuff tom. since I am off and feel up to power!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I think I did pretty good in February. An old fridge/freezer is outside and the electricity company will pick it up and give us a $30 rebate.
The air hockey table is going to a friends house tomorrow night, so the rumpus room is looking better. Still have a lot of big stuff to go.
DS will take 5 bags of things to the charity bin this afternoon.

Last edited:

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Went through a few piles of papers and did some shredding. Got dd's candle-making stuff in a plastic tub and that cleared space in my basement drawers for the rest of my wool. Now it is all in the same place. Got some duo-tangs in the give-away bag too and some magazines are ready for dd. If she doesn't want them I'll give them away at work.