Found some cute elves!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

nicurn92

MHH Member
Sep 25, 2008
sigh, caved and bought them since shipping was only 2.90 cents... (cause I need more elves like I need a hole in the head) :)

maggie

nicurn92

MHH Member
Sep 25, 2008
and they have shockingly already sent me an email saying they have shipped... :) in the middle of a hurricane. awesome :)

maggie

Bren

Retire Member
Dec 30, 2007
Virginia
Glad to enable some of you. lol. They were just too cute to resist! I don't think there is such a thing as too many elves;o).

I'm thinking of the names Winterlyn (means pretty winter) and Whitaker (means white field). Our first elf came with the name Boots. The second one was named Jingles and the puppy is Joy Noel.

Bren

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
Evil Elf....

I thought I found the cutest elf on my trip to South Dakota last month and my teen daughter says he looks EVIL....Like nightmare evil. We've never had an elf in our house, but I thought I'd do something fun this year. So, I'm thinking I might pass him along as a gift and continue my search. :)

JeniferDwn

MHH Member
Jul 21, 2010
Florence SC
www.jeniferdwn.blogspot.com
I thought I found the cutest elf on my trip to South Dakota last month and my teen daughter says he looks EVIL....Like nightmare evil. We've never had an elf in our house, but I thought I'd do something fun this year. So, I'm thinking I might pass him along as a gift and continue my search. :)

what kind is he? can you post a picture? I'm curious!

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
I will post a pic still. I tried to find one online, but I couldn't. I'll do it tonight Dawn.

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008

Bren

Retire Member
Dec 30, 2007
Virginia
I don't think he looks evil at all! Teenagers, huh? lol. Sounds like something one of my kids would come up with. lol. Good luck finding a replacement if you decide to go that route;o).

Bren

JeniferDwn

MHH Member
Jul 21, 2010
Florence SC
www.jeniferdwn.blogspot.com
I agree, he's not creepy. :) and dawn I bet i can guess which brand you think is creepy cause um... yeah, they are. :) maggie

I think they are just evil and creepy and ......I can't even describe it, but I still kinda want one because I have so many different "brands" and kinda want to add one to our collection.

nicurn92

MHH Member
Sep 25, 2008
rofl.. yeah... no. just.no... they are WAY to creepy for me. the ones that started this post however are SUPER cute and mine have arrived in the mail. :)

maggie

yummy-mummy-amy

Retire Member
Dec 8, 2008
cambs, UK
its a cute elf and yes i agree there are some evil looking ones out there.

despite hubby not letting me buy 1 on holiday he has said i can get a set!! yay!!!