Gift Closet 2015

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
AJ great deal esp at Yankee Candle!

I was working up a canvas print for mom and dad I think to order for them. I might, as a joke, make one of just photos of me from Disney and give that to mom first, before the other one. I think she would get a kick out of it.

Lolwlias

Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
Cadyville, NY
AJ Wow, great finds. Very satisfying to find great deals to add to the closet.
Lolwlias, my family would be fine with gifts from a yard sale. They are quite easy going when it comes to gifts.

Yeah, four of my kids would be okay with it. One kid & three step-kids, not at all. Actually, one step-son might be okay, but it's hard to say. When my son was in his early teen years he informed me he would no longer wear used clothes. He works very hard for the things he has & provides for his family.
Step-daughter would only appreciate something if it was uber expensive. She's never been impressed by my "home made" gifts.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Lolwlias, well bah humbug to them!!!! I wonder what happened to being grateful for what you receive.

When DH and I were newly married and new parents going to the "Op Shop"( charity store) was often the only way we could provide for the kids. I was grateful to find what I needed at a good price. I thought it was better than the kids going naked LOL.

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
Happy to say that my shopping for this Christmas is pretty much done!!! Have a few stocking stuffers to get for DH and DS but will pick those up at Meijer as part of weekly grocery trips between now and Christmas! Woo hoo!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
AJ well done. It is a great feeling to have it all done.