Gift closet 2016

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
An online DVD store was having a sale so I got DS 2 dvds that he thought looked interesting. I will pop 1 in his stocking and 1 in a stay up late pack that I am doing for him. He has a few more dvds on his list that will be released at the end of the month so I will get those soon.
I need a few more gifts for him, but not doing too bad so far.

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
I bought this animal puppet pack at Costco today. $9.99 for all four and they are super cute. They also have farm animals and dogs and cats...I didn't see the farm animals, but if they are still there next time I might pick some up. I'm going to give them to my granddaughter for Christmas. 350-1097430-847__1.jpg

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
Michelle - those are the cutest puppets!

I have gotten a couple of packages from Amazon that contain presents for K. She has been home a lot, so I haven't had time to open them. She had to go to work early today, so I will be able to open them and tuck them away.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Michelle, those puppets are so cute. I would love the farm animals.

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
Very cute! What a great deal!

I used some of our Discover reward points to order a t-shirt for DH and a Bull's Eye (Toy Story) plush for DS for this year. And I threw in an Add On item of Disney Cars Temporary Tattoos for his stocking for $0.99 :) Had enough earned rewards to cover the whole order which was nice!

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
Picked up a Minecraft figure at JoAnn's today, they had them in the checkout lane and I had a total purchase coupon so I just threw it in the cart! :) That will go in DS's stocking!

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Ordered some tickets for a show on January 4th, will be mine & dh's gift :) well... his gift so I can get something else for me :)

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
I want to check into our rewards points as well. That's a great idea!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Got a few bits and pieces yesterday.
A nice summer t-shirt for DS pale blue and grey stripes, will go with anything.
I picked up 4 "strings" for my mums eye glasses. She likes to hang them around her neck but is always breaking the string.
I also got a nice white metal tray that will look great on mums outdoor table, I got paper napkins and a citronella candle to put in the tray
I bought DH 3 pairs of boxer shorts for sleeping, they were $7 for the 3 pairs. When the assistant scanned them they showed $1 for the 3 pairs.
Can't beat that!!!!

tanya

Premiere Member
Jan 8, 2012
Just added new tags for M and K- both engraved with name and phone number on the back. Merlin's says Security on the front- his is black. Kelso's says Princess and is hot pink! They do have their normal tags and microchips- along with tattoos on their ears- these are more for fun than actual ID but they are cute.
Got Luke a new cover for his phone- not sure what he does with these- I think he eats them!!! We got our phones a week apart and my cover is fine. He is now up to cover 7 or so... Also got myself a new Christmas tank top.

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
I picked up some scrapbooking type calendars today at Michael's for $5. They will make great gifts if I'm diligent and get them done. It might be a project I start NOW!!! I also picked up another pack of the hand puppets at Costco today. I got the farm animals..so I"m set now. I can pass on the dogs and cats.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
received 2 necklaces & earrings - fairies for dnieces. also received 2 luggage scales for the stockings.

tanya

Premiere Member
Jan 8, 2012
And I forgot- Tom and Jerry (the goldfish- aged 4 this Christmas) got a new tank decoration- a pirates treasure chest.

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
I made some homemade sugar scrubs today I'll be giving out. They are just sample recipes, but I was dabbling and have a final plan.

Reactions: Christmaslvr

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
My gift closet is empty! I did however see some very nice glass bottles at "Home" that I think if I start next week would be wonderful gifts of homemade vanilla! I will make some nice stamped tags to go with them :)

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Tomorrow I am taking all my stocking fillers to my mums so that we can wrap them. At least by doing it early I will now what I still have to buy

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
Ordered a couple of Tshirts for DH :) One that says "Callahan Auto Parts" (Tommy Boy movie reference) and one that has the word Jeep upside down so it looks like the word beer with what also looks like an upside down front grill of a Jeep! Hopefully they will fit right! Plan to hold them up against a Tshirt I know fits well when they arrive to be sure!

Also ordered some welders pencils he had on his Amazon wish list - they were only a few dollars. Used the last of my Discover rewards points and ended up spending about $26 for everything...