Gift closet 2016

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Katrina,
Priceline have really nice sachets of bath soak for $3- I give myself a couple every year.
Lip balm for dry summer lips, body moisturiser, nail buffers, toe separators for toe polish, hair ties, cute anklet socks (kmart for $2), coffee cup again at kmart for $2, candles, chocolate.

Tanya, great ideas. The lip balm is a great one and I really need to get her a coffee cup.
I was also going to get her a few bags of lollies for when she travels from her place to ours.

Lolwlias

Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
Cadyville, NY
I bought a few more things today. Ds & his gf are getting a coffee basket with mugs, flavored coffees & snacks, etc. (Pepper jelly & crackers among them.)
I still have a few I haven't yet figured out what they will receive.

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
I have been steadily ordering and buying right and left since my last post. The small storage room upstairs has quite the stash of items waiting to be wrapped! Would take too long to list it all! Just picked up a fun toy today for the ticket I picked off our Santa tree at work - a little boy (2 yr) that wanted anything Mickey Mouse. Got a little Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Camper playset and I also ordered a Mickey plush from Amazon that should be here by Thursday.

I have a bunch of gift cards to get and shopping left to figure out for DMIL and two local BILs. Nearing the finish line on the rest of it though!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
One of the big grocery stores here had a lot of items 50% off yesterday so I got a few things to use as stocking fillers for next year.
They are things that we use all the time, disposable razors, shave foam, shower wash so I thought why not.
Nice to have a start on things.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
WTG Katrina! I went over my gift closet and have 2 Christms dvds for next year as well as an ornament (lamp leg for A Christmas Story)

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Its nice to have a few things in there already isn't it Lucie?

tanya

Premiere Member
Jan 8, 2012
Yep I have a few (actually more than a few) things put away already for next year! Or to be used at Birthdays during the year. I have different coloured boxes red for Christmas, black for undecided, green for birthdays, clear for other people and purple for charity items.