Gifts for YOU 2019

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
I was looking for this thread and realized it hadn't yet been started for this year, so thought I would go ahead and start it.

What would YOU like for Christmas this year?

Reactions: PamelaG and luludou

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
So far I have on my list:

Ukelele
Kindle (I have a Nook but there are different books for the Kindle- or a program to convert Kindle books to Nook)
Gift card for Sephora
Body Board
Weighted blanket
Gingham perfume from Bath & Body Works
Clinique Repairwear Anti-gravity eye cream

Last edited:

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I have on my list so far
mop and bucket (the one I have is worn out)
stainless steel pegs,
my favourite soft drink.

I have been wanting a family photo for a while now so hopefully will get one.

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
I'm still thinking on this one, but so far I have...

Cast enamel pot set from Sam's
Jigsaw puzzles
Flannel sleep pants

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
Well, my most asked for gift is time. :D The next best thing is subscriptions to family history record sites.

Reactions: PamelaG and MrsSoup

housewife2

Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
va
i want a new vacumn gift cards to the movies gc to target and places to eat. a subscription for the plays that come here every year.

Reactions: PamelaG and MrsSoup

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
Well Pioneer Woman items are always on my list and there is a new Christmas line of dishes and fun stuff that is to die for, so hopefully I'll get some of that. I'd also like a new paper cutter from Creative Memories. My husband will probably buy me a new tv for the kitchen that can sync with headphones. I like to watch tv (actually listen) when I'm cooking so we have a small tv mounted on the wall. He told me last year he wanted to buy me a bigger tv for the kitchen and I"m like..Yeah..I'm FINE..not needed. Well then I realized we have no tv in the spare room since my daughter moved out, so I told him fine if he wants to buy me a tv we'll put the smaller one in the spare room and I'll take one in the kitchen. Then because my disabled brother lives with us and isn't able to get downstairs he's always in the living room which is right next to the kitchen and we can't both watch tv because it's distracting. Sooo I asked if their is a way to set up ear phones so while I'm cooking I can put them in and still hear what I want to hear. I have a feeling he'll buy me a tv that has some sort of set up for that to make it easy. Right now I'm listening to alot of my books and that's fine, but during the holidays especially I like having my Hallmark movies on in the background while I'm spending long hours prepping.

Reactions: Holiday_Mom

Minta

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
South NJ
I love to read but the actual books can get expensive plus trying to find a place to store them is a pain and our local library isn't that big so a lot of time I walk out of there without checking something to read. So I started reading ebooks on my phone but the small screen is bothering my eyes. Thought about a kindle or amazon fire.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
our local library isn't that big so a lot of time I walk out of there without checking something to read.

Minta can you order books online at the libraries website and get them delivered to your library?
The library service in our town does free delivery for pickup at our local branch. A great service.

Reactions: Minta

Minta

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
South NJ
Minta can you order books online at the libraries website and get them delivered to your library?
The library service in our town does free delivery for pickup at our local branch. A great service.

Yes but the selection available is small and takes a while.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Minta, Put a nice sized tablet on your list for Santa. Dh and I love reading books on our iPads.