Great Pumpkin Day July 2013

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Tomorrow is Great Pumpkin Day and time to really start planning for Halloween. I love parties in the Fall so that is one of the main things in my Autumn and Halloween notebooks.

My goal for July GPD is to clear out these two notebooks and get them ready for use!

The Halloween Countdown starts SEPTEMBER 22nd this year. It's a six week "get ready for Halloween" plan that includes a little bit of everything. Suggestions for crafts with the kids and party ideas too.

View it here:

http://magicalholidayhome.com/magic/?page_id=113

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
Yippee! :)

We have had unseasonably cool weather the past few days - very fallish - and I've been both loving it and thinking of Autumn and Halloween a LOT!

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
We have guests this year for Thanksgiving, and Halloween is soon after - so need to check what I have downstairs and what we would like to work on for this year.

My boys LOVE the decorating for Halloween, and now that they stay home with me vs being trick or treaters - we have more plans for the evening..

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
I found some cross-stitch patterns for Halloween and fall while cleaning out the closet. I want to make some dishtowels for each. I'm looking forward to fall this year.

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Also I see the "discussion topic" for this month is costumes.....anyone have any cool ideas or plans for costumes this year?

:dracula:

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Last year DD was a devil, the year before an angel. I'm taking half of each costume, putting them together so she will be from the front an angel and the back a devil. I'll have her halo held up by the horns on her head. Anyone that knows my DD will think this is great.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Cruella for me probably or an alien.
DH - gnome, elf or Leprechaun