Halloween

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

housewife2

Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
va
I know its still early. just looking fwd to Halloween. we will have Halloween set at cracker barrel july 4th weeknd. always look to see whats new that we have,

housewife2

Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
va
sold lots of Halloween items today at work, guess peopke are getting in the mood

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
It's OCTOBER!!! DS was so excited yesterday! He told me it was October 1st 2015 and do I know what that means? It means he gets a pumpkin!

lol - Luckily I had a sugar pumpkin from the garden he could have to decorate! He went and got a basket from his toy room and pretended he was at the pumpkin patch!

And he is very eager for me to put up Halloween decorations! This weekend! Woot! Woot!

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
We've been invited to a Halloween party with a western theme. Easy costumes to do ...
As it will be on halloween night I will not be home :( so no giving out candies to the small ones... and I guess no Halloween decorating!

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
I too will be going to a Halloween party. Not sure what I want to be but need to get on it asap. I'll look online for some ideas and hopefully can get something next week.

As I live in an apartment complex where you now have to be buzzed in, we don't get trick or treaters anymore.

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
We have never had trick or treaters in our neighborhood - :( We just live too far out of the city, not a lot of houses on our street, etc.

But we often go camping on Halloween and it is insane how all out everyone goes with their campsites. And the trick or treating is massive! I can't wait!!! You never know what you are going to see. Last year there was one site with Mickey and Goofy handing out candy (adults dressed in really great costumes) - DS was so excited about that!

I was more excited about the campsite with a table of apple pie flavored shots they were giving to the adults! (they had another table same campsite with candy for the kids)

In any case, I haven't even STARTED to think about decorating our site. It will be minimal - I think...

I'm still decorating our house for Halloween - and we got DS his costume last night. He's a character from the new Star Wars movie- one of the villains - sigh. I guess the days of cute costumes for him are already over - UGH!

I've been debating on doing some sort of costume for myself this year - it may happen but more than likely will fall again under the heading of "Ran Out of Time!" :)

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
I have made 60 trick or treat bags. We have planned a corn maze for the weekend before - and a pumpkin patch visit to pick up our pumpkins.

Planning on bringing some treats for my staff meeting on Friday (ghost rice crispies on a black and white paper straw) and some caramel apples... and yes I will wear my witches hat :)

No party planned, but we do have 13 Nights of Halloween Movies leading up to Halloween at home:bat: