Happy Planner: August 2015

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
I thought it might be fun to share how people set up their Happy Planners. Some people use them as their regular planner and some as a memory keeper or journal.

I'll be back later to post a picture of my August layout and perhaps a weekly view but I simple MUST get something accomplished here at home first!

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
That's mu August monthly view...obviously its not all filled in yet. It's the Happy Planner, trimmed slightly and inserted into a Filofax. I love the paper quality and the size but I wasn't a fan of the original covers or the discs.

I'm going to post this week's weekly view next (with and without a little insert. It's not all filled in yet either. My menus run from Thursdays to Wednesdays as I shop on Thursdays...so those aren't in yet for the end of the week...and as things happen they get added in etc.

If there are bare spots I journal a bit. (usually at the end of the week to round out the page!

Last edited:

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Wonderful planner. tfs

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Love seeing how people organize their planners. Thanks Ginger

farmerswife

MHH Member
Oct 14, 2007
Central Wisconsin
I've been trying to add a picture of my planner, but the website doesn't allow for uploads from my phone or iPad. Next time I'm on my main computer I will try. I'm out of town right now.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I love it. Something to think about.

DebbiGall

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
I thought it might be fun to share how people set up their Happy Planners. Some people use them as their regular planner and some as a memory keeper or journal.

I'll be back later to post a picture of my August layout and perhaps a weekly view but I simple MUST get something accomplished here at home first!

Ginger how much did you have to trim to get it to fit?
I hate the disk

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
I basically trimmed right at the punched holes to trim them off and a smidgen from the top and bottom. With that being said I still like the look of the planner better in the disc bound set up...I'm not sure why. I left 2016 untouched so I'll be returning to the disc bound for 2016....or so I say now...you never know with me.... LOL....