Happy Planner Christmas 2016

Discussion in 'The Happy Planner' started by farmerswife, Jun 22, 2016.

1. farmerswife

farmerswife Member

Good morning all,

Just wondering if anyone will be using a Happy Planner for their Christmas Notebook this year? I love the size and the design of the planner, the discs can drive me crazy, if I didn't have my fabric cover to hold the whole thing together I would never be able to use it!

Enjoy your day!

2. AuntJamelle

AuntJamelle Well-Known Member

I was actually looking at those the other day - they look so nice but I was having a real hard time understanding where you buy them - what comes with it - what's extra, etc.

I typically keep my Christmas notebook on the computer but for some reason I have an urge to do a physical notebook this year!

I like the look of the size of the Happy Planner as well - more easy to carry around/hold than what I used to do which was use a office binder.

3. luludou

luludou Well-Known Member

I have a big 3-ring binder, would love a smaller version

4. farmerswife

farmerswife Member

I bought mine at Hobby Lobby, but Michaels also sells them as well as Mejjeirs. Although only Michaels and HL have the 40% off coupon. I think I paid around 17.00 for mine. It comes with the monthly view, weekly sheets, note pages and monthly dividers. They have some accessories, that are fairly reasonable. Hope that helps. I love the size, and design, and the simplicity of the disk, but they can be frustrating at times as well.

DawnSu likes this.
  5. CheeryChick

CheeryChick Member

I am addicted to my paper planner, but I use an Erin Condren Life Planner rather than a Happy Planner. I do like the Happy Planner stickers, though!

6. Lolwlias

Lolwlias Active Member

There is a fb group called Happy Planners Society. I joined it. I love looking at what everyone has done with their planners.

7. MrsSoup

MrsSoup Well-Known Member

I just bought a Happy Planner online Thursday morning from Michael's, they were 50% off. I was looking at the accessories yesterday when we walked through Michael's but i'll definitely check Hobby Lobby as well. I didn't buy anything to go with it yet, want to see what it looks like first.

Thanks for the info Laura!

8. sweetpumkinpye

sweetpumkinpye Well-Known Member

Am going to google Happy Planner right now.

9. HouseElf

HouseElf Well-Known Member

It was the discs that I had a hard time with. I was shopping at Michaels Friday and they had the planners on sale - I had planned on getting the Happy Planner, but went with the other one, and I cannot recall what its called now! :oops:

Looked online to find the name but no luck! It is a coil bound planner separated into three on the weekly page view. Any ideas which planner I have lol ?

It has a really think laminated type cover, coil bound, and tabs on the side indicate by month.

10. MrsSoup

MrsSoup Well-Known Member

Laura- I just requested to join that FB group! I bought some embellishments and accessories to spruce up my planner last week and was working on it yesterday so would love to see what other people do with theirs.