Happy Rudolph Day...in Christmas in July!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Hope everyone is going to have a GREAT Rudolph Day...my favorite of the year....during Christmas in July!!!

Here's a special announcement and something to check out. One of the members of the Merry Network purchased....rudolphday.com

Together we are putting up a site devoted just to Rudolph Day. The main focus of course will be preparing for Christmas year round....there will be Rudolph Day tasks posted (that will follow the MHH framework), also traditions and recipes and decor...It is a joint effort of the crew of The Merry Network.....hope you enjoy it...

Check it out and leave a comment please....we love to know when we have visitors. If you have any ideas or suggestions....post those too. We want to make this a very user friendly site!!! Thanks

http://rudolphday.com/

:rudolph: :rudolph: :rudolph:

Last edited:

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
Ginger - That's fantastic! I can't wait to look at the new site!!!! This is very exciting.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Great! thanks for all your work & effort Ginger :)
Those reindeers are darling and lots of interesting things on there.

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Thanks for your kind words....we are just getting it started so please feel free to offer suggestions.

We hope to have it coordinate and go along with MHH and other Merry sites rather than going in a different direction...

Flower Girl

MHH Member
Oct 15, 2007
This has made an already great day even BETTER!

I celebrate Rudy Day every month; how cool to have this new site to add to my fun!

I can imagine all the work that went into this, and I am so appreciative.

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
just saw this. What an exciting new sight. I can't wait to spend some time looking over it.

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
Ginger - I love the new site and the patriotic ornaments are beautiful! I'll have to remember this for my CiJ boxes next year since I always try to include an ornament. Thank you for all that you do!

Happy Rudolph Day everyone!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
what a lovely site. Love the sequined patriotic ornament. Very cute. I will bookmark this and visit often

Saquilla

Retire Member
May 15, 2010
Perth, Australia
The new site looks fantastic!

Great work, Ginger! :)