Hello!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
Oops, forgot to stop by here first! I'm Pamela, Navy wife and mother of a teenager as you can see from my signature. I love everything to do with Christmas - guess I'm in the right place! I don't consider myself a very good cook or crafter but I love to see what other do and sometimes make an attempt to recreate a recipe or craft and have had some great results (and an equal number of dismal failures!).

I put up a few posts already - mostly questions about how Christmas in July works and I attempted Rudolph Days but wasn't as organized as I would like to be so most of them were hit and miss.

Looking forward to meeting new friends and fellow Christmas enthusiasts!

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
Hi Pamela! Welcome!

I'm Jessica and i'm an Army wife. :)

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
Thanks, Jessica! I took a quick look at your blogs and I see I have a lot of reading to do there. I LOVE your post about your husband sending you a CD - when I think of our special songs, it really brings back wonderful memories.

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
Welcome to the MHH family! I'm Lisa, mom to a 6yo dd and a12yods.

Pam Spaur

Premiere Member
Jul 17, 2008
Muncie, IN
Welcome from another Pam! So glad you have joined our little family. :welcome:

CATZILLA

Retire Member
Nov 3, 2010
West Gastonia, NC
Good to know you Pamela !

Last edited:

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
Hi, Pamela...nice to meet you. I'm Jane. Teacher of 25 years, married to a teacher...DS 26, 2DDs 18 & 14...2DGSs almost 5yo (next month) and 3mo, and a DDIL. I'm not a good crafter, either. I like to cook, but tend to stick with tried and true recipes. My family aren't very adventuresome eaters, so it wastes time and money for me to try many new things.

Welcome, I hope you enjoy the site.

Last edited: