HGP 2016 Week 16, Maintenance

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
Well that was quickly a week! Things have really been busy and not in a stressful way, bonus! :)
Lots of holiday happenings, a few holiday get together's, opening cards and packages arriving.

If we all just take a deep breath and pause, yes - that's it. Christmas is here - time to enjoy our preparations and planning, put away our regrets of could-of or should-of and enjoy.

How are you?

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
As I am not receiving for Christmas, I am ready for it (just a few more gifts to wrap). 1st party is this coming Saturday. However I do receive guests on NY's Eve (we are around 25)... so my last-minute work is for the days after Christmas

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
I think I am doing ok! Finally taking a deep breath and channeling Elsa! :)

We are on the final day of Holiday Week at work - have one more event to conduct - Christmas Minute to Win It Games and Popcorn! - and I'll be dropping off presents for adopted family at the cancer center today too. Have one more thing to pick up (someone signed up for something they didn't turn in! UGH!)

That's what gift bags are for!!! lol

Tonight is company holiday party, tomorrow is a friend's party. This weekend I'll be making cinnamon rolls for DS's school and wrapping all teacher, teacher aide and principal gifts. I'll send rolls into DH's work on Monday as well.

Other than that my main focus is WRAPPING!!! Still have ALL the wrapping for local gift yet to complete. But the shopping is done and 95% of the gifts are here already, just waiting on a last few to trickle in.

If I can get most of the wrapping done this weekend that will leave me the days next week to wrap up all final details, finalize menu plans, shop, etc.

I'm taking the 23rd off work just to have a little more sanity! Getting really excited! I still want to bake Stained Glass Cookies with DS but I think that we will save that and do during the 2 weeks I am off work with him for Winter Break. Technically there are 12 days of Christmas, right?

I also want to get some Christmas movie watching in with DH and DS!

KEEP CALM! It's Almost Christmas!!!

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
Yes there is 12 days of Christmas! I plan on doing several projects /activities with the boys over those days! Spread out the joy.

I am off the 23 as well, planning on being home, decorating cookies and watching Christmas movies mostly :)
Doing the last few things on the shopping list - just the usual groceries, pet supplies and clean car/fill-up.