HGP 2016 Week 17, Celebrate!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
:D It's Practically Here!

We had a few weather patterns, from freezing rain, freezing fog, snow and squalls - it tried it all today. Good thing I did not have to leave the house. A very nice positive of planning ahead for the holidays, you never know what weather will be and how that will impact the days leading up to Christmas.

Lots of soups planned for this week! My youngest has his wisdom teeth out Monday (not a nice procedure to begin with and his is complicated). Tuesday we have planned a day of rest! Wednesday I am working my last day before the Christmas Break. Thursday I have planned to do some baking and finish up some kitchen prep. Friday another day at home, after some early errands, decorating cookies and watching some holiday movies in the afternoon.

Saturday - my favorite day ever! Christmas Eve.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
A few gifts to wrap and prep to leave for mom's next weekend. Just regular maintenance for the rest.

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
Dropped off all gifts for school this morning. Dropping off gifts to girlfriend and her family later today. All but 1 or 2 things are wrapped. Pulling together pamper gift basket for co-worker today as well. Had DH pick up last gift last night while he was at Walmart.

Off this Friday and hoping to be caught up enough to take some of the time to REST! I do have to get the spare bedroom in order.

Can't believe it is almost HERE!

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
dropped off last gift for friends last night. DD found herself a sweater she liked so her gift from Santa is done ;)

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
Dropped off water bottles decorated as Rudolph at DS's school this morning! His winter concert is tonight, can't wait. Unfortunately, DH stayed home sick today - throwing up :( Chugging Airbourne again!!! UGH!

Finally brought home all crockpots, roaster ovens, etc. from all the cooking I did for work last week and got it mostly cleaned and put away except for roaster pan insert.

Working on grocery lists and finalizing meal plans for over the weekend today!

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
Half the grocery shopping is done! Go to one more store later today! DS's winter concert was last night and he stole the show, the little ham! Dropped off cookie tin and card at our neighbor's today too. I've confirmed all boxes I shipped arrived and cookies were a hit! Today is my last full day at work for the next two weeks, I can't WAIT!