HGP 2018 - Garage Week (aka Catch Up Week!)

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
Ok, so catching UP!!!

Cleaned out inside of DS bathroom vanity - MUCH better!

Reorganized bulk of our closet - MUCH better!

Swept floor in living room closet - will finish once DH finishes new DVD shelves and installs them in there.

In the kitchen area I have:

Cleaned fronts of all cabinets, appliances, etc. Dusted shelves and just generally made things look better!

Cleaned off front of fridge and did NOT replace all the papers etc. Just some photos and it looks so nice!

On Holiday Prep front I have been working on crafts. And I got Halloween all put away and Thanksgiving decor out.

Need to get my head straight on what I am tackling this week!

cmerth

Premiere Member
Dec 19, 2007
thetilteditalian.com
Oh, I agree... it is a catch up week. I am finally catching up on my homemade gifts.

I am going around fine tuning a few of the projects that I did over the past few months. Somethings have lost their shine and I am bringing it back.

I also put away the Halloween stuff. Just have fall stuff out. I don't decorate for Thanksgiving... don't have room to store anything in the off season.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Not garage week for me. I am on the loungeroom for this week. My plan is a little backwards from the actual plan.
Looking good in here and I will just need to move a few things around before setting up the Christmas tree on December 1st. I would like to look at making this room at little warmer for the cooler months as it is not as cosy as I would like.

Reactions: AuntJamelle