Ideas for leftover jelly beans.

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

candysprinkles

Retire Member
Jan 29, 2011
Indiana
We went to the Children's Museum for my son's first grade field trip yesterday. They have 20 or 30 pieces of jelly bean art there. I never noticed them before...but they do change exhibits and decor a lot.

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Sure you can. It looks like he took a photo, blew it up and pasted the beans on it. Kind of like paint by number. Any of us could do this. lol
Of course who would really want to spend hours gluing down thousands of jelly beans. I would eat half of the jelly beans and end up with another UFO in my closet.

christmasallyear

Retire Member
Jan 5, 2008
I am looking for ways to use up the bag of jelly beans I have. There are too many to eat as is. Does anyone have any recipes using jelly beans? I did make some jelly bean bark today but I'm still inundated with jelly beans left over from a party I had.

:santa:

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
Wow that is impressive :)

I am in a mood, all I can imagine is some toddler in my house trying to 'lick' the 'painting'

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
No idea about a recipe, sorry.

Have you thought about making a jelly bean wreath?
Or creating gift bags with jelly-beans? I remember seeing tags somewhere that had jelly beans in a jar, and the label was something like 'grinch drops, just eat one to sweeten your mood'.... or something like that lol

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Jelly beans in a ziploc bag will keep till Easter I'd think.

Other than putting them into a cookie recipe I can't think of anything.