Journal your Christmas

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

DebbiGall

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
I just signed up for Shimille Lane's journal your Christmas class over at 2 peas!
I can't wait to start!
I've wanted to do this one for years. Once you sign up you can do it every year after that.
Totally worth it.

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
Oh yes! Please share the link!

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
I did it a couple years ago...it is awesome....but I never did finish the dang thing!! :)

DebbiGall

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
I'm about 4 days behind, a lot of the prompts don't really apply to me since I don't have any little ones.
after I signed up for JYC I found the December daily (no cost) and I will probably do that one next year.
Also a fabulous journal Christmas type thing and quite easy to do.
I'm in to it about 16 or 17 days and it's getting huge!
here's the link to the December daily by Ali Edwards
http://aliedwards.com/projects/december-daily

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
I also discovered the December Daily a couple weeks ago...I really like it. They are both awesome. I recieved the Shimelle Journal your Christmas ones in my email inbox but have only opened a few. I notice that she has started providing some downloads for printables etc which are nice!!

I like the December Daily because it ends on Christmas....that way you could "catch up" on the days between Christmas and New Years if you wanted/needed to.

I did my own version of December Daily in my art journal this year....BUT plan on doing it with the posted prompts next year...IF I CAN REMEMBER it...LOL

Too crazy right now but I will check out your pages AFTER Christmas when I have time to relax and enjoy them!!

DebbiGall

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
She sends out the "In Focus" now also. it's a prompt a day for photos to take.
a lot of people on the board only do the first 25 days.
And since you've already done it you still have access to all of the archived class materials.
I just joined and I sneaked a peek at the old stuff ;)
I think that it would be easier for me to just make my own prompts and not try to run around
looking for something to fit her prompts into like Boxing Day, We don't really have that here in Texas LOL
And there's the ones with the kiddos.
I guess I could use my cat and dog.

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
OK I already started posting over at Journal your Christmas and they all think I'm nuts for starting this soon;) What do you girls think am I crazy or not?

Just remind them of how many paydates there are until Christmas. That will wake them up to realize it's a good time to start. lol

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
Debbie - I FINALLY signed up for this! Can't wait! I promised DS7 that we'd make a Halloween art journal (with Gingerbug!) so I won't start before November 1st, but it's NEVER too early to think about Christmas!!! ;)